Chapter 45

~~Few days later~~

Ross's POV

Everyone is helping Vanessa and Riker put their things in the car. They decided to leave a little early because Vanessa has a meeting with her wedding planner. Plus, her job starts in a couple days. Laura and Savannah are watching Riley and Roxy while we help Riker and Vanessa. Alexa and Rydel are checking out for them at the front desk.

They're going to fly in Laura's private jet to get home. In a couple of days, the jet will be back to take us home. We have two more days to stay in the hotel and we're going back home.

Riker: that's the last one. (He said putting the last bag in the car)

Riley: daddy daddy!

We turn and see Laura carrying Riley and walking up to us.

Riley: daddy daddy! Wook (look)! (She points at the flower crown on her head)

Riker: wow you look so pretty (Riley puts her hands out for him to carry her)

Riley: where's mommy? I want to show her.

Riker: she's....right there (he points at Vanessa)

Riley: mommy wook (look) at my crown!

Vanessa: that's so pretty who gave you that? (Riley points to Laura)

Vanessa: thanks Laur, I'll see you when you get back home. (She hugs Laura)

Riker hugs Laura and Vanessa hugs me.

Vanessa: take good care of my sister

Ross: I will don't worry.

Everyone says goodbye to them and hugs them. The driver drives off to the airport.

Rocky: guys lets go to go to the beach

Everyone: yeah!

Rocky: let's meet back here in 10 (We all go back to our hotel rooms and we change.)

Laura and I are in our hotel suite and Laura goes to her suitcase to get her bikini. I go to my suitcase and get my swim trunks. Laura goes to the bathroom to change. I stay in the room and change.

Laura comes out of the bathroom in her red bikini. She looked hot. She went back to her suitcase. I went up behind her and put my arms around her.

Ross: you look so beautiful (I kiss her neck)

Laura: thanks, but we can't do anything right now we have to meet you siblings in a few minutes.

Ross: why can't we go tomorrow.

Laura: Rossy, I want to go today. The girls and I are going to have a girls day tomorrow.

Ross: fine. (I stop kissing her neck. She turns around and looks at me)

Laura: I love you (she pecks my lips)

Ross: I love you too.

Laura: let's go? (She says putting on her coverup)

Ross: yea lets go

Laura takes her bag with our towels and sunscreen and extra clothes. I take her hand and we go down to the lobby where Ryland and Savannah were.

Laura: hey guys

Ryland and Savannah: hey

Ross: where're the rest

Savannah: they're still in the room

Rydel: hey guys!

We all turn and see Ratliff, Roxy, Rocky, and Alexa.