Chapter 38

~~Edited~~

Vanessa's POV

Waking up, I take a look at my unfamiliar surroundings, I take another look at where I am remembering I'm in an airplane. The lights were dimmed. Wait what?! Oh yeah! I forgot we're heading to Florida for our family winter vacation. I look over at everyone and they were all sleeping. I get up to get water because I was thirsty, Riker wakes up noticing I'm awake.

"Sweetie, where you going?" He asks. "I'm just going to get a water bottle." I tell him.

"I'll get it, you can just stay here." He says getting up walking to the mini fridge.

"Thank you." I peck his lips as he comes back.

"You're welcome." He sits next to me.

Ever since I told Riker that I'm pregnant, he's been really overprotective. He does everything that I need to do. He doesn't let me move, he does everything himself. All he lets me do is to sit on the couch or stay in bed. It was sweet at first, but it's getting old. I want to do somethings as well, not just sit around all day.

"How're you and the baby?" He said rubbing my stomach. I smile at him.

"We're fine." I put my hand on top of his while he was still rubbing my stomach.

"I can't wait to know what gender the baby is." He excitedly said. "I can't wait either." It's true. I couldn't wait. That's one of the things I love about being pregnant, finding out the gender of the baby.

"What do you want the baby to be?" He curiously asks.

"I'm fine with anything as long as the baby is healthy. What about you?" I ask.

"The same, but I really want a boy. So I can teach him how to play sports." He professes.

"That'd be cute. I'll be back." I announced. "Where are you going?" He asks.

"I'm going to get my bag I want to get my phone." I state.

"I can get it for you." He said about to stand up but I pull his hand.

"It's okay, I can get it." I convey.

"Are you sure?" I inwardly roll my eyes.

I nod, "Yes, Riker thank you though."

I get up taking my bag to look for my phone. Once I got my phone I checked it and I went back to my seat.

"Let's get some rest. We still have two hours to go." He says.

"Alright." I walk over to Riley kissing her head as Riker does the same. 

We sat back down, I rest my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head and we drifted to sleep.

Ross's POV

I got woken up with my phone buzzing. I looked at it and it was a text from Calum!

~~Text convo~~

C: 'hey buddy! How've you been? I heard you got signed to Hollywood records! Congrats! Let's meet up soon, I'm also in Florida for a while.'

R: 'how'd you know I got
signed and that I'm going to Florida? '

C: 'I work at Hollywood records and I heard your band won't be in the studio until you got back from Florida.'

R: 'I didn't know you
worked at Hollywood records. '

C: 'I do, I'm one of the artist development personnel.'