Chapter 9

~~Edited~~

Riker's POV

"Yes yes! She jumps in my arms and hugs me and I kiss her and she kisses back.

"Aww yay! Rinessa's back!! Now it's just Raura left." I hear Ryder say when we kissed. We pull away with smiles on our faces.

"Do you think they'll get back together?" My girlfriend asks.

"Of course they will! haven't you seen the way Ross looks at Laura?" Ratliff gushes.

"Why does Riley always hangout with Laura? It's not like Laura's her mother." I ask curiously.

"Riker, it's ok I think it's cute, Riley really helps Laura a lot when she needs it. And Laura does the same." Vanessa backs up her sister.

"Yeah, but Riley's always with her and she never hangs out with us." I complain.

"It's fine Riley just miss Laura. After all she has been on tour for 3 months." She tries to make a point.

"She has a point there Riker. I think it's cute and Roxy's the same with Ross." Rydel says.

"Yeah, alright let's go back to the dressing room, the show is gonna start soon." I hold Vanessa's hand as we head back to the dressing room.

When we opened the door Laura, Ross, and the girls were there. Laura and Ross had the girls on their backs and pretended to be planes. Riley was on Laura's back and Roxy was on Ross's back. They were laughing and having fun.

"Are you guys back together?" Laura points at our hands.

"Yeah we are." Vanessa looks at me smiling and smile I smile back.

"Aww yay!" She hugs us and lets go. "I'm happy for you guys."

We sat down and the girls played. Then Rocky and Alexa come in holding hands. Rydel and Laura squeal.

"Are you dating?!" Laura says happily

"Yeah" Rocky and Alexa look at each other. Laura squeals.

"Aww Lexi I'm so happy for you." She hugs Alexa.

"Thanks Laurie!" Alexa hugs back and pulls away.

Rydel squeals, "I can't believe my brother finally got a girlfriend now it's just ryland."

"I wouldn't be to sure about that sis." Rocky smirks.

"What are you talking about?" Laura asks, then Savannah and Rylan walk in.

"I think they're dating!" Alexa points at Ryland and Savannah.

"Ry are you and Sav dating?" Rydel asks Ryland. Ryland and Savannah smile and nod. 

"Aww that's cute!" Alexa puts a hand over her heart.

"Aww! My best friends are in love!" Laura hugs them both and pulls away.

"Auntie Wauwa (Laura) can you help me?" Riley asks.

"Sure babe what do you need help with?"

"Do you want me or mommy to help you sweetie?" I ask hoping she'll say yes.

"No fanks (thanks) I want auntie Wauwa (Laura) to help me." When she said that I got mad I can't believe she picked Laura over me and Vanessa.

"Okay then. Laura can I talk to you after you help Riley?"

"Laura I'll go with you because I need to talk to you too." Ross chimed in.

"Uh okay then.....come on babe what do you need help with?" Laura and Riley go to the other side of the room and she helps Riley.

"Okay I'm done let's talk outside." Ross and I walk outside with Laura.

"So what did you wanna talk about Riker?" Laura asks me.

"Un I kinda wanted to talk to you alone." I say looking at Laura then at Ross.

"No, whatever you want to tell her you can say in front of me." Stupid Ross is so stubborn.

"Okay..Laura why do you always drag Riley with you everywhere you go?" I tell her straight on.

"What?! I don't drag her with me everywhere!" She defends herself.

"Yeah you do! You do know she's not your daughter right?!"

"Of course I know that, she's my niece. Why would I think she's my daughter?"

"Because you're always with her and never hangs out with us. You do know she just hangs out with you because she feels bad for you. Vanessa probably doesn't want you around Riley, but she lets you because she feels bad for you!" I tell Laura, I was fed up.

"That's a lie." Laura's eyes started to water.

"Riker stop! Riley and Vanessa love Laura." Ross cuts in, he's trying to defend Laura.

"Yeah right! Vanessa only lets Laura live with her because Vanessa feels bad for her and knows that, wittle (little) Laura can never get her own place because she's to scared. Maybe you should move out to make them happy. They don't want you there and they don't love you they don't even care about you!" Laura's trying so hard not to let hear tears fall.

"Laur. don't listen to him he's a jerk." Ross assures Laura.