Epilouge

~~Laura~~

Laura's in New York taking care of herself and the baby. She hasn't given birth yet, but will find out the gender of her baby in a few months. She had a pregnancy scare from all the stress, that it almost caused her to loose the baby. She's taking better care of herself ever since then.

She has stopped with her music career. She explained it all to Daphne and she understood Laura's situation. Laura reunited with her high school best friend, Danielle. Laura took the offer for making a fashion line and opened up a boutique with Danielle, they used their middle names for the brand for her their clothes.

~~Ross~~

Ross hasn't been in a healthy place. He's been drinking himself to oblivion and hasn't been out of the house since Laura left. Only to buy more liquor to forget all of the pain. R5 hasn't been making new music because everyone is mad at Ross and they don't want to talk to him. Ross feels like he has no one in his life anymore.

There's not a day that goes by where he doesn't think about Laura and their baby she's carrying. He regrets everything he has done to hurt Laura.

~~Vanessa~~

Vanessa tries her hardest not to breakdown in front of her children. Riker knows what she goes through, having her sister leave so he comforts her. Vanessa always wonder how her sister and they baby are doing. She misses Laura so much.

~~Lynch's and Rafliff~~

Everyone hasn't been the same since Laura has left. They still have no idea where Laura is. They try to call her over and over again. Stormie and Mark heard about the whole situation with Ross and Laura. They were so disappointed in Ross. None of them have seen Ross since Laura left, which was a few months.

Nothing has been the same without Laura. She was the one that held their close relationship together. They really miss her.