Chapter 5

~~Edited~~

Previously on A Love Story:

...Laura's phone. Rings and she answers it.

"hey!!.....what's up?. ...yea.... when?...k!..bye!" She hangs up the phone. After she was done with the phone call she was really happy.

"who was that auntie Wauwa(Laura)?" Riley asks looking up at Laura. "it was......."

Now on A Love Story:

Ross's POV

"it was....well, you'll see them in a few days." With that, Laura got up and went to the kitchen. I followed her because I needed to talk to her. When I went in the kitchen, Laura was getting some water.

"Laur, can I talk to you?" I ask the beautiful girl in front of me. "um..sure..lets go to the dining room." She then walked to the dining room and I followed her and we sat down.

"ok so what's up?" She's says putting the cap on her water bottle. "um I was wondering....um...." I was nervous. "yes?"

Laura's POV

Ross and I were at the dining table talking, he wanted to tell me something  but I could tell he was nervous.

He was about to say something when Riley came in the room calling me.

"auntie Wauwa auntie Wauwa!! (Laura)" Riley runs to me and climbs on my lap. "Yeah? You ok?" I was worried because she was yelling. "Yeah" she says nodding. "what's up?"

"When are we gonna have auntie Wauwa and Wiley (Laura and Riley) day?" I smile at how we have those days. "The day after the concert which is in two days."

"Yay I can't wait!!" She smiles and kisses my cheek. She then hugs me and leaves the kitchen. "You're really good with kids" Ross compliments me. I slightly blush.

"Thanks so what did you want to talk to me about? And I have a question." I say to change the subject. "um...what do you wanna ask me?" I guess he wanted me to go first.

"Why didn't you guys come back after 9 months you guys left cut off all contacts and not even visit?" I was trying to fight the tears. he took my hands and held them.

"We didn't come back because we got a threat saying if we come back to you guys, you guys will get hurt. We couldn't risk it. So once we stopped getting the notes, we decided to come back." I nod.

"oh..what was your question?" I look at our hands. "I wanted to know if you wanted to know why we left." He says still holding my hands. Riley and Roxy then come to the dining room.

"auntie Wauwa(Laura) uncwle Woss (uncle Ross)!!" Riley says happily. "yeah?" We answer at the same time.

"do you guys want to watch movies with us everyone will can you pwease?" Riley asks. "Sure babe! How bout it Ross you in?"

"yeah!" He nods smiling. I take my hands out of his I wanted my hands to stay there forever....

We all go to the living room and everyone was sitting on the couches and there was only the love seat that can only fit two people so me and Ross sat there.

He sat really close to me, it wasn't weird I felt comfortable. I really missed him being my boyfriend. We were gonna having a Disney movie marathon the girls picked Tangled, frozen, then brave.

During the movie, Roxy and Riley came up to me and Ross and they sat with us. Roxy was on Ross's lap and Riley was on mine. While we were watching frozen, we started to get hungry. We ordered pizza.

After frozen, we were watching brave. Half of the movie everyone was asleep except for me, Ross, and the girls. Towards the end of the movie, the girls started to get sleepy.

"auntie Wauwa" Riley yawns. "Yeah babe?"

"I'm sweepy (sleepy)" she yawns again. "Me too" Roxy's also yawns. "Want me to help you Laur?" Ross asks, I smile and nod. "Yes, please?"

"yeah." Ross picks up Roxy and I pick up Riley. We go up to Riley's room I place Riley down on her bed and Ross placed Roxy next to Riley.

"Uncwle Woss (uncle Ross) can you read a stowy (story)?" Roxy asks, I see Riley smile. "Yeah." Ross nods. "auntie Wauwa (Laura) can you sing for us to?" Riley asks with her puppy dog eyes. "yea pwease?"

I smile, at them. "sure, cuties"

Ross's POV

I was sitting on the chair next to Riley's bed and Laura was sitting on the other side.

"What book do you want me to read?" I ask them. "goldiwocks and the the thwee bears! (Goldilocks and the three bears)" they both answer me.

Laura handed me the book and I started reading the story. I would glance at Laura from time to time and she would either be looking at me or smiling at the girls.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Once I finished the story, Riley and Roxy wanted Laura to sing. Laura sang me and you from Austin and Ally I forgot how she sounded like when she sang. She sang like a goddess.

Once she was done, the girls fell asleep. I was looking at her and smiling she did the same. Until Rydel ruined the moment. Ugh, siblings what are you gonna do?

"Wow I can't believe you guys got them to sleep so fast." Rydel says impressed. "Well, I have my ways" She says flipping her hair and we just laugh.

When we were about to leave the room, she kissed both of them on the head, turned the lights off, and plugged in a night light. I looked at her with a confused face.

"What?! Riley gets scared sometimes." She says while leaving the room and leaving it a little open. "Well I'm gonna go finish the rest of the pizza and the movie" I say, she giggles and I laugh.

"Alright, I'll be in my room." And with that, I went down stairs and watched the rest of movie and finished the pizza.

"Where's Laura?" Ryder asks coming from the kitchen. "Upstairs" she nods and goes upstairs I'm guessing to hang with Laura.

Rydel's POV

I went upstairs to Laura's room and she was unpacking her stuff. I wanted to talk to her.

"hey Laur!" I knock on her door. "Hey dells what's up?" She greets me. "Do you want me help you?"

"If you want, sure" I start helping her putting the dirty clothes in the hamper and hanging the new clothes in her closet.

"I really missed you Laur" I fold one of her clothes. "Me too Delly, me too" We started talking about her tour and what she did. We also talked about the last three years.

"You're really close to Riley huh?" I've seen how they are when they're together. They look like their mother and daughter.

"Yeah, I love her like my own daughter even Roxy! even though I just met her!" I smile, "that's sweet Laur! I know I can tell you and Riley have special bond."

"Yeah, we really do if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here right...." She stops and realizing what she's saying. "What do you mean you wouldn't be here right now?!"

"Oh, it's nothing..." she trails off. "Laura what happened tell me. I'm your best friend you can tell me anything."

"Did you see this outfit?" She holds up an outfit. She tried to change the subject. "Laur, don't change the subject"

"ok......"