Prologue

The rain beat relentlessly on the gravel. Up here on the rooftop, the wind whirled the raindrops around and tore at Yuna's clothes. The water soaked her blue-white school uniform completely. The long blue hair was stuck all over her body.

Her breathing was heavy, but fast. They had fought on for hours. The girl was so tired of fighting. She just wished that it would finally be over. Her heart beat wildly in her chest and threatened to tear up. Sweat emanated from every pore of her body and burned in the many scratches and bruises, which covered her body.

Yuna was afraid. Mortal agony. So close. The end was finally approaching.

With her blood-red eye she fixed her opponent, whom she hated so much. He had taken everything away from her. Her siblings. Her parents. Her right eye. And her chance of a normal life.

Tirr also bore traces of their fight. His left arm hung limply. His clothes were cut in several places, but he held himself bravely on his feet. Or angry as fuck.

"Why won't you die, you fucking bitch?!", he yelled in a shrill voice.

"Why won't you die, you miserable bastard?", Yuna replied dryly.

With a furious scream Tirr rushed towards her. It surprised the blue-haired, that he still had so much energy left. Like an incarnation of death he rushed at her, but he was not the only dangerous creature on this roof.

Yuna clenched her fist around the handle of her father's sword ... No, around the hilt of her own sword. She gathered her remaining strength and let out a bloodcurdling scream as she threw herself against the monster.

A lightning flashed through the night, illuminating the two fighters before they collided.