83 Visiting hour

The heart pounded wildly in the chest of the huntress. This was a mistake. They came to get her. She would be held accountable for her actions. How could she even think for a moment that she would get away with what she had done?

Her eye wandered to the window. She could jump down. Run away again. And if her power would let her down, that would be okay too. Then she would die.

"Forget it.", hissed Yoshiro, who was watching her.

The blue-haired looked at him clammy. "They've come for me."

"Don't draw any rushed conclusions. Sit there and be quiet. Let me do the talking."

Yuna nodded hastily. The yellow-skinned gathered his thoughts, then he went over and opened the door. A nurse stood before him. No, the nurse. Midori Omura.

"Good day.", he greeted her reserved.

She studied him for a brief duration in detail with her green eyes. "Good day ... Takagi ... san? Correct?"

"Yes."

She smiled at him. "I'm Midori Omura."

"I know who you are." His eyes narrowed. "What do you want?"

"Can I talk to Yuna-chan?"

He glanced over his shoulder. The girl looked at him helplessly with a big eye. "I'm sorry, but it's a bad time.", he parried as he turned back at the nurse.

"Just for a minute. Actually ... I wanted to talk to you.", she admitted hesitantly.

Yoshiro looked at the black-haired thoughtful. "About what?"

"I would like to discuss this with you in private. To a cup of tea, perhaps?"

After a brief consideration the Oni opened the door completely and let the nurse enter. She nodded gratefully and went over to Yuna. The girl clung tensed to the armrest of her chair and stared uncertainly at the woman.

"Don't worry, Yuna-chan. I just want to know how you are. We haven't seen us lately." An innocent smile appeared on her face.

The blue-haired choked down a lump. "It wasn't that long ago. I'm okay ... under the circumstances."

Slowly, the woman nodded. "I hope better."

"It depends. There are good and bad days."

Midori glanced at Yoshiro, then back at Yuna. "If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you." The nurse looked at Yui. "I'm very sorry for your sister's condition." The girl nodded. "I hope she's going to be better soon. You too."

The huntress nodded. "I hope that too."

Encouragingly smiling, the black-haired nodded. "Then I'm going to kidnap your uncle now. Is that okay for you?"

Yuna blinked a few times clueless, then she glanced at her "uncle", who nodded once. "Yeah, sure."

"Thank you. Until then, Yuna-chan."

"Uh-huh."

The blue-haired stared at the door until the others were outside and closed it behind them. What could Midori want from Yoshiro? Was it because his teleport at the mall? Did she want to convince him that Yuna should be hospitalized again?

A thump came from the ground. The girl was startled. The book had fallen down. She had put it on her lap and no longer thought of it. She picked it up from the floor and wiped the cover. Tolkien's "The Hobbit".