72 Saturday evening

A little bit tensed up, Yuna sat on the bed edge in front of Ayumi's mirror. She could defend herself against an outfit that was too bitchy for her taste, but she didn't feel very comfortable with what she got instead.

The black skinny jeans were too tight for her taste, because she didn't like skin-tight garments. At least she got off well with her top, as she had received a black T-shirt with a Metallica imprint from Ayumi. The new, flat sneakers, which she had bought this afternoon met her taste the most. However, if she thought of how much money they had squandered while shopping, her stomach almost turned upside down.

The redhead had braided Yuna's hair into a beautiful, symmetrical braid, so that she would not get stuck anywhere during the concert. She had combed her pony over her bandages as usual. Ayumi's proposal to replace the bandages with an eye patch or sunglasses, Yuna refused vehemently.

However, the worst part for the huntress came up next: makeup.

This point was not to negotiate with the older one. In her opinion, it was essential for an easy entry into the Pitstop, so Yuna was beaten before the fight had started.

Ayumi had already completed her work with the eyeliner and was now going to apply eye shadow for smokey eyes, or a smokey eye. Yuna hardly dared to breathe.

The redhead paused. "Blue, relax."

"Easy for you to say.", hissed the girl.

"It's nothing really. I do this daily."

Groaning answered Yuna: "For me it's the first time, okay?"

"My little virgin." The blue-haired was going to make a face and send a destroying glance at Ayumi, but she reacted faster. "And don't you dare to move now." Immediately, Yuna froze to a pillar of salt. The older woman smiled contentedly and finished applying the makeup. "What kind of lipstick do you want?"

"Isn't lip gloss good enough?"

"Oh, my sweet, little, innocent girl." This time came the malicious glance, which was also intensified by the makeup. "That looks fantastic. Very scary. You should wear makeup more often. Eventually for the Onihunt too."

The huntress gritted her teeth. "Over my dead body."

"That would be quite difficult to achieve, right? For lip gloss check out the second drawer of my dresser, on the left side."

While Yuna rose from the bed and walked over to the dresser to get lip gloss, Ayumi put on herself eyeliner, eye shadow and lipstick. She worked way faster on herself, then on her young friend. Finally, Ayumi styled her short hair with some gel.

"Well. What do you think?", she asked the huntress.

Yuna looked at the older one from the bottom up. Ayumi's feet were in a pair of black ankle boots, followed by her outrageously long looking legs, which ended in a black leather miniskirt. She wore a black tank top with a print, and a dog tag dangling around her neck. There was a black leather strap on her right wrist.

Her lips were glowing red, while her green eyes sparkled mischievously from the darkened eye sockets. On top of all of that was her red pixie mohawk on her head.

"Just as I have always imagined these rock chicks.", said Yuna.

"I'll take that as a compliment, Blue." The older one winked at her roommate.