70 Saturday morning

Yuna was dozing in her futon, while the television in the background sprinkled her with the sound scape of an anime. A knock woke her up.

"What?", she yawned sleepy. The answer came as another knocking. "It's open." Knock.

"Damn.", groused the girl and fought her way out of her futon. She nearly tripped because the blanket had wrapped itself around her leg, but she was able to get a hold of herself. Yuna stomped through her room, and flung open the door. "What?!", she spat, baring her teeth.

Wataru looked at her dumbfounded.

Her eye narrowed. "What do you want?"

"I ... wanted to see you.", he muttered as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Huh?" She lifted her left eyebrow.

He looked at her carefully, and smiled slightly.

"What's up?"

His smile became a grin. "Nothing."

"Then why do you disturb me?"

The young man grinned even wider.

"Don't grin at me like an idiot.", hissed the girl annoyed.

Wataru sighed, before he said: "I just wanted to see you."

Yuna wanted to shout something nasty at him, but the words got stuck in her throat. Unsure, she looked at the musician. He calmly regarded her face. She caught herself avoiding his gaze.

"That's kind of creepy.", whispered Yuna. "If there is nothing, I'm going back to sleep."

"Wait."

She looked at him again. "Wataru-san. What do you want? What's going on?"

"I ... uh ..."

The huntress tapped annoyed with her left foot. "You?"

He looked down and sorted his thoughts. "I ..."

"Just spit it out already."

He lifted his gaze again. In his dark brown eyes sparkled sheer determination. "I've fallen in love with you."

That was nothing new. Well, so far he had never said it, but everyone around them had noticed by now that there was tension between Wataru and Yuna. Positive tension.

"Okay.", the blue-haired replied somewhat surprised.

"Okay ...?" The young musician pursed his mouth.

"I ... take note of that."

Wataru looked at her in consternation. His whole body language said WTF?! "You take note of that? Seriously?"

The huntress dodged his gaze again and studied the threshold of her door. "What do you expect? Shall I fall around your neck and reveal to you my deep love? You know I'm not ready for that."

"Yeah, sure. But your statement is somewhat ... cold." He stared at her face, but she did not dare to look at him.

Sighing, the blue-haired improved herself: "Good. I'm glad. Thank you. Is that better?"