98 Acrobatics

Yuna lay awake, staring at her bedroom door. Wataru's arm was still wrapped around her. He was sound asleep. He was so hot. Literally. He almost glowed, as they lay snuggled up under her blanket. Somehow she had pictured it more ... romantic to share her bed with her boyfriend. Her futon was too small, since it was actually designed for only one person. And with each exhalation of him he snorted into her neck. No wonder she couldn't get any sleep. Even her initial nervousness when they went to bed had gone and had turned into discontent by now.

The girl turned on the spot and looked at him. She eyed his tousled, dark hair that covered his high forehead. The narrow ridge of his nose, which grew into a broad peak. The short hairs that stood up on his upper lip and surrounded his whole mouth. And then his sensual lips of which the lower one was slightly bigger.

He looked so cute. She stroked the hair from his face to look at him better. Smiling, she took this sight into herself. On the evening before Tirr had struck, she would have never dreamed to be with someone like him. Well, maybe dreamed of it, but she never would have thought that it could really happen.

She blew into his face. He let go of her waist and wiped his nose. Yuna smiled and blew again at him. He mumbled something and turned away from her. She slipped out of the futon, and crept out of her room.

She checked Ayumi's room, which was empty. The huntress sat down on the sofa in the living room and turned on the television. She switched between the channels until she found a horror movie. Actually, she didn't like these kind of films, but apparently it was about Oni. A young woman was chased by an ogre-like creature through a forest. The creature swung a huge metal club over its head and roared. Yuna chuckled. The truth was, that she had already seen pictures of Oni that looked like this. Apparently, the Japanese pictured Oni to look like this. What was kind of strange, since they only could see the beasts in their true form.

Now that she thought about it, Tirr was exceptionally large. He even was taller than her father by a head. Perhaps there had been a big, beefy Oni who had performed as stupid as this movie monster.

The huntress heard the lock of the front door go. Looked like Ayumi came home.

"Hush. Be quiet. They're all asleep.", hissed the redhead.

"I'm more worried about you, when you're later going to scream from ecstasy."

Ayumi's chuckle echoed up the stairs. "You are so naughty."

"And here I thought you like that about me."

"Indeed." Smacking noises sounded. Yuna rolled her eye. To her discomfort, her roommate dragged someone home. She heard footsteps, as the two climbed up the stairs. "Wait ... The TV is still running.", mentioned Ayumi.

"So?"

"I'll check it out. Wait." The redhead entered the living room. Surprised, she looked at the girl. "Yuna-chan?"

The blue-haired turned to face her. "Hey."

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm not a specialist, but I guess I just defused a bomb." Male laughter came from the hall.

"Are you okay?", asked Ayumi.

"Yeah. I can't sleep."

"Got something on your mind?"

Yuna shook her head. "No. I'm just not tired."

"Okay. Have a good night."

"Yeah. See you tomorrow."