104 Date Night: Takeru

Mizuki's curiosity was not yet satisfied. "And then you have decided to become a couple?"

"Yeah.", answered Yuna.

"So cute. Is he your first boyfriend, Yuna-chan?"

She nodded. "Yes."

"Okay. If you need a few tips, just ask me.", offered Mizuki.

"Excuse me?", persisted the singer.

"You guys can drive a girl into deep despair sometimes."

Wataru squinted. "Likewise."

"Yeah, right. As if we are the bad guys.", doubled Kaito.

"Tip One: If he should be quiet, simply kiss him."

Mizuki put her lips on Kaito's. Yuna looked at the empty soup bowl in front of her. Somehow this smooching was embarrassing. Wataru put his hand on her thigh and smiled at her from the side.

"Come on, guys. Get a room.", groused the singer. The other couple let go of each other.

"Later for sure. Now let's eat." Kaito grinned broadly.

"But not her tongue. Get your act together. We are in a restaurant here."

Yuna didn't want to say anything, but she found this inappropriate too. It was a taboo to kiss in public. That was taught to her, though the Western influence began to shake on these social rules. When she and Wataru had kissed, they were simply overwhelmed by the moment.

Next, a plate full of Sushi and Sashimi was served to them. A little war broke out over the coveted tuna mousse Sushi. Once they were gone, the dinner became quite cozy.

"Have you seen the other video too?", asked Wataru.

The guitarist looked up. "Which other?"

"Someone filmed "Sakura Sayonara" and uploaded it."

Immediately the other two pulled out their cell phones and began to search. With a short delay sounded the guitar from both phones until Kaito put his away again and watched with Mizuki on her phone.

"It's a really nice song.", remarked the older girl.

"She had written it.", explained Wataru.

"I know. I helped her. She wanted to write it for you. You have altered the text at some points."

He nodded. "It seemed appropriate."

"It is." They watched the video until the end. "Hard to believe that it's been nearly two years ago.", said Mizuki.

Again nodded the singer. "Sometimes it seems to me as if it was yesterday."

Yuna and Kaito exchanged a silent glance. Somehow they didn't have to contribute to this conversation. The bassist noticed how uncomfortable the blue-haired seemed to feel.

"Sometimes I look at the old photos from the rock club. It's hard to see her on all of them, because the stupid drums are always in the way.", told the senior high school student.

Wataru chuckled. "She hated the drums."

"She really did."

"I don't want to offend you, but can we change the subject, please? You guys pull me totally down.", wailed Kaito. Thankfully smiled Yuna to him.