Blog Post #1

Hello reader,

Yes, I have returned. John Hamish Watson, the retired doctor has made a return to his blog after so long. I wanted to type this to acknowledge the fact that our main villain is no longer here. You're probably riddled with questions so let me clear some of them up with this quote from an article I read this morning.

Jim Moriarty, the famous nemesis of the hat detective Sherlock Holmes, was found dead in his old workplace at 8:38am. The nurse who found him was experienced and later told us that his time of death was around five in the morning. Here's what she had to say.

"I believe that it was suicide, he showed no signs of struggle anywhere on his body. We suspect that it was ingestion of pills as there were no puncture wounds from a needle"
-Molly Hooper, a doctor at the St. Bernard's.

As you can see, Moriarty is dead and for an unknown reason too. I don't think that Sherlock knows but I suspect that his reaction won't be to grand. He's not a person who feels major feelings. I do know that their struggle with each other has been going on for a while now and I believe that Sherlock will be a little upset.

If you do not know who Moriarty is, let me tell you. He has been out opposition ever since I met Sherlock (which was a while ago) and he's never given up on trying to ruin Sherlock's life. He's definitely a bit better than Charles Augustus Magnussen but he has some things against Sherlock and I. He is a villain, if one can say that.

I hope to post more on this blog, I feel like I have left you in the dark for a very long time now and that's not good. My apologies.

John Watson.