Argument

Multi-Part Chapter: Part 1

(A/N: Credit for the idea to @SupernaturalYognaut :D)

"Sherlock, I cannot believe that after all these years you still think that the solar system is inferior. For such a smart bloke, you can be fairly daft sometimes!" John screamed, agitated with Sherlock for the second time that day.

It would seen like a stupid argument to somebody who did not live with Sherlock Holmes. He was the brightest man in the world but he had 'erased' all the knowledge of the solar system that he had ever learned. Granted, he knew the order of the planets but he refused to acknowledge some things that even a first grader would know. Sometimes, no, most times, Sherlock was infuriating but this time he was just driving John up the wall!

"I really don't see why it's such a big deal to you that I don't care about the solar system. It does not matter..." Sherlock scoffed and crossed his left leg over his right leg and put his arms on his left kneecap, a bored expression written all over his face.

John couldn't handle it any longer, he groaned (rather loudly too), retrieved his jacket and mobile from his room and exited the flat (slamming the door behind him also rather loudly too). Mrs. Hudson peeked out of her flat but then decided against getting involved in another one of the boys quarrels.

She knew that tomorrow, Sherlock would get a case and they would forget all about the stupid little argument. They would be climbing into a cab and rushing off to a crime scene, Sherlock excitedly blabbering about another murder and John nodding his head slowly, a smile plastered on his face.

However, for now, John was mad. He left 221 and stopped in the street.

"Where am I going?" He asked himself, pulling his hood over his dirty blond hair, seeing as it was starting to drizzle outside. It was true what people said, England had unpredictable weather, in five minutes the rain would clear up.

John decided to walk to the left, there was a park nearby with a nice pond. Halfway down the street, a black car with no license plate drove up to him and the door opened. Inside, there was a lady, vigorously texting on her phone.

"That's not Anthea, did Mycroft get a new helper?" John questioned to himself.

"Get in, Mycroft wants you" said the mysterious lady.

John got in, happy to be away from the drizzle that was starting to transition quickly into a straight downpour.

"Are you Mycroft's new assistant?" Asked John, hoping that this assistant was more talkative than the last one.

She wasn't.

After five minutes, she finally replied.

"No. Not Mycroft's assistant. Moriarty's assistant. Pleased to meet you John Watson" she grinned maliciously.

Next thing John knew, the car's locks were closed and a sleeping substance was injected into his neck.

Meanwhile, back at 221B.

Sherlock wasn't worried that John didn't come back in the evening but he did start to get worried when John wasn't back in the flat in the morning.

And the worst part was a text Sherlock had received at 10:13am.

It included a picture of John, on the floor, a pool of blood around him. He looked... Dead.

It also included a haunting caption.

Did you miss me? The Game is on, Sherlock Holmes and it's a bloody good one too.
-JM

[I <3 HEARING FROM YOU]
What's your favorite fruit?
-Lately, I've been really into apples but I also really like green grapes.