Lost

A/N: At the beginning of every chapter, I will be putting either 'Individual Chapter' or 'Multi-Part chapter' to make it more clear. I hope it helps haha.

Multi-Part Chapter: Part 1

After a short "Oh my" from Mrs. Hudson, and a quaint sigh from Sherlock Holmes, a woman of about 24, made her way up the stairs and into 221B. She placed herself firmly onto the couch and adjusted her black coat that reached down to just above her knees. The woman had piercing blue eyes and straight golden blonde hair. Standing tall, and sitting up straight, she gave off quite a strong vibe. The visitor had a scarlet colored scarf wound tightly around her neck and she looked like a carbon copy of Sherlock... Just female. She was very professionally dressed, a black pencil skirt, white blouse and black heels with a red sole. Placing one leg over the other, she stared intently at Sherlock and John, who were in turn staring back at her with immense interest. Sherlock was pleasantly surprised to see his sister sitting in his living room, however John had no idea what to think, having never thought about how she would look.

~Three hours before~

A sibling of mine will be making their way over soon.
-SH

Mycroft? Why?
-JW

No, my sister.
-SH

You have a sister?!
-JW

Yes.
-SH

What to explain a bit more?
-JW

I haven't spoken to her since we moved into 221B. She was quite distant from me when we were younger, she was more inclined towards Mycroft. However, we got close before I moved and then lost contact. She's... Well... An interesting person, to say the least. I think you'll like her. She's very similar to the rest of the family, so I think that says a lot.
-SH

Yeah, that does say a lot, actually. Okay, I'll make some pie and tea for her arrival. How soon should we expect her?
-JW

A couple hours.
-SH

Hours? It's always a really short wait time with your family... I'll be home soon.
-JW

[I <3 HEARING FROM YOU]
What is your best childhood memory?
-Mine is going to the rose garden that was near my house with my grandma and smelling literally all the roses.