Anger

Multi-Part Chapter: Part 2

"John? Case?" Sherlock called out into the flat as he threw on his coat and tied his scarf around his neck.

No response.

"Lestrade called?" Sherlock tried again.

No response.

"John?" Another attempt.

Nothing. Sherlock decided to knock on John's bedroom door.

"John, we're going to be late" he said through the door.

"Go away" was the response he got.

John never refused cases. Not putting a lot of thought into it, Sherlock grabbed the flat keys and left, briskly closing the door behind him and leaving the doctor alone.

~

When Sherlock came back from the case, it was 10:27pm and the flat was the exact same way Sherlock had left it except for a note on the table.

Staying at Harry's tonight.
-John.

Sherlock, again, didn't give it much thought and had just decided that John wanted to spend time with his sister. She must have just gotten out of rehab.

~

Sherlock awoke at 11am, having gone to sleep only three hours prior because he had spent the whole night playing depressing tunes on his beloved violin. Without John, the flat felt quite empty to him.

John, when will you be home?
-SH

Not delivered.

Sherlock found it weird that John wouldn't have his phone on, but then decided that it was probably dead.

The detective did experiments for the rest of the day, situated at the kitchen table, dissecting animals and detaching bones from muscle. He occasionally checked his phone for texts from John, but there wasn't any.

By evening time, Sherlock had gotten a little paranoid. He had long finished his experiments and was now pacing the room, fully dressed and with his phone in his left hand.

He decided to text Harry.

Harry, it's Sherlock. Sherlock Holmes. Is John at yours?
-SH

Sherlock, hello mate. No, he's not. I'm afraid he stayed the night and then left this morning. He said something about going back to Baker Street to see his ignorant flatmate?
-Harry Watson

Thank you. I guess.
-SH

Sherlock was in a frenzy, if John had left in the morning then why wasn't he home?

He quickly sent a group text to his Homeless Network with a picture attachment of John and told them to keep a lookout for him. As for himself, he grabbed his scarf and hailed a cab outside.

"St. Bart's please" he told the cabbie.

[I <3 HEARING FROM YOU]
If you could live anywhere on earth, where would you live?
-I would live in London <3