London

A/N: So, since I am in London right now, I thought I would write something London related.

Can you help me by printing a map of London for me?
-SH

I thought you had London memorized?
-JW

I do.
-SH

So why the map?
-JW

The attacker, who's coming to Baker Street tonight, will need it.
-SH

What?!
-JW

Sherlock how do you know?
-JW

Do I really need to answer that?
-SH

Yes...
-JW

There's been a man, passing by 221B every day, dressed completely differently every time. He would glance up at our window at exactly 8pm each evening to make sure we were in. We always were. Then he would round the corner and text someone, I am guessing Moriarty. Every night. However, he's taking a different route today and will need a map.
-SH

Ah.. Yeah that explains it.
-JW

So the map?
-SH

Yes, yes of course!
-JW

Thank you, please be home by 7pm, I might need help. After all, you are a soldier.
-SH

I was a Doctor.
-JW

You had bad days.
-SH

Right then. Bye Sherlock.
-JW

7pm. 221B. I'll have tea ready. Milk?
-SH

Yes, please.
-JW

One sugar, like usual?
-SH

Yes! Have a client, see you later, Sherlock.
-JW

Don't put the needle in the wrong place.
-SH

A/N: I went to 187 North Gower Street (where they film the outside of 221B for BBC Sherlock) yesterday  and it was so amazing! Honestly, I still can't believe I actually went. I hoped that they would be filming, but they weren't. However, when I got there, the knocker on the door was shifted to the left and I thought that it was such an amazing touch (by a fan I'm guessing). I fixed it to be straight again, took a few pictures and mentally thanked that street for existing so they could film on it. If anyone is ever in London, and they love Sherlock, go to that street. It is just a 5 minute walk from King's Cross station ((where the cart is for you Harry Potter fans (like me)).
Thanks for reading my personal A/N, hope you enjoyed the chapter.
If you guys have any suggestions for what I should write about in the upcoming chapters, please leave it on the comments section!

-UnicornLaz