Parents

Individual Chapter

A/N: Contains a little spoiler from The Lying Detective, so be warned. Sorry for not posting yesterday, I had a bunch of homework. 

Ring, ring, ring. 

"Is this Sherlock Holmes?" said a mysterious voice on the phone.

"Yes, who is this?" Sherlock replied, not recognizing the voice on the phone. 

"This is Sean Patterson from the Spring Grove Hospital, calling on behalf of Mr. and Mrs. Holmes. You are their son, right? I couldn't get ahold of Mycroft Holmes" he said, struggling to pronounce Mycroft's name. 

"Yes, I am their son, why do you ask?" Sherlock picked at his nails. 

"Your parents are in the hospital," said the doctor solemnly.

"Hm", Sherlock sighed, he knew that his parents were getting old but he never prepared himself for this phone call, "Is it serious?"

"You should come down, Mr. Holmes, and try to get ahold of your brother" the doctor replied.

Sherlock thanked the man and hung up the phone. He dialed Mycroft's number and informed him about the phone call that he had just received and they agreed to meet up in front of the hospital. 

~

"Mycroft" Sherlock nodded his head.

"Sherlock" Mycroft nodded back, slightly shaking his umbrella so all the rain water would run off. 

The brothers walked into the hospital and, after finding out what room their parents were in, went up to the chamber. 

Mycroft opened the door for Sherlock and walked in behind his little brother but froze in place when he saw who was already sitting next to Mrs. Holmes' bedside. 

"Who's this?" Sherlock turned to Mycroft, obviously not recognizing the woman, "You know I don't like strangers".

"Sherlock" Mycroft shuffled in place, "This is your sister".

Sherlock stared straight at the woman who was staring back at him, a slight smile plastered on her face.

"The East Wind? Remember that story?" Mycroft said.

"Euros" the lady said. 

"Euros. The East Wind. It wasn't a story" Sherlock stared at her.

"I have so many questions for you, but first, let's tend to our parents" Mycroft walked farther into the room and glared at Euros.

[I <3 HEARING FROM YOU]
What do you have an obsession with? 
-I love stationary, so yeah that's my obsession.