Mary

A/N: This chapter is based off of yesterday's episode, so will have spoilers, if you haven't seen the spoilers please don't read this chapter, but instead come back to it later :D

Individual Chapter

John came back to his flat, disheveled, blood staining his jacket and hands, a sour look on his face. He couldn't think, he couldn't talk, the only thin going through his mind were one of Mary's last words.

"Being Mary Watson was the only life worth living"

John sat on the couch and put his head in his lap and started sobbing.

His crying filled the semi-furnished house. Mary and him hadn't even finished decorating everything.

"Oh god why" he whispered, "Why".

"John?" Molly walked into the room, "Is everything okay?"

She was holding the baby and moved closer to John, so she would be kneeling in front of him.

"John?" she said, again.

"Mary's dead" he said through sobs, "she's dead".

Molly's hand flew up to her mouth, "Jesus, how? What happened? Where is she? Where's Sherlock?".

"Molly, honestly, I am not up for this right now, you can go home, thank you for all the help" John said, taking Rosie out of Molly's arms, "If you really want to know what happened, you can ask Sherlock".

His voice sounded really cold and unforgiving, so Molly decided to not ask anymore questions.

"I'm sorry, John" she said again, closing the door behind her.

John placed the baby on his knees. She was starting to look so much like Mary. Yes, of course she had betrayed Sherlock and him, multiple times, but she was still his wife, and he loved her.

Ding.

John's phone got a text message.

Hello.
-E

He looked at his phone, it was the woman from the bus.

don't talk to me ever again. goodbye.
-JW

Sorry about your wife. Goodbye.
-E

John didn't even question how she knew, he couldn't think much. He only knew that he would be taking care of Rosie alone now. Maybe Sherlock could help. Yes, John was overreacting, it wasn't Sherlock's fault that she had died, she was just trying to protect him.

John sighed. He'll talk to Sherlock soon, just not now. He needs some time. Time to think about the future, time to figure out how he was going to survive with a newborn baby and a job.

He didn't even notice how he fell asleep, clutching Rosamund Mary Watson close to his chest.

[I <3 HEARING FROM YOU]
So. The episode yesterday? That was a lot. Don't get me wrong, I loved it but it was so much. So let's get into it.
*I did not expect Mary to die this episode.
*She had a very good death, I feel like they gave her a good exit.
*I'm salty that John is mad at Sherlock, like it wasn't his fault. But I also understand that John is in shock.
*I'm so happy to see all of the characters again, they look amazing.
*John's hair. Need I say more?
*I hope Molly gets more screen time and more character development.
*What do you think the note said?
*Damn you Vivian.
*I'm happy that Mary is dead (unpopular opinion) but I liked when it was just Sherlock & John before she came along. So I am looking forward to the two of them regaining that friendship.
*I think the lady from the bus is sent by this seasons villain. You can see a poster of him when she is sitting at the bus stop.

There's so much more & I want to discuss it all with you guys so leave a comment & I will be happy to discuss anything with you guys.

What are your guys' opinions? What was your favorite part of the episode?

#HappyNewSherlock