Introductions

Multi-Part Chapter: Part 3

At exactly 8pm, on Thursday the 23rd of June, a woman walked into 221B, exactly 24 hours after she had left.

John, having lost his way with words again, stared at Sherlock for an explanation. However, Sherlock just stared at the woman, obviously not having an explanation for her bizarre behavior. This was evidently something new for him and that doesn't happen a lot.

"You're... Back" John croaked. He meant to make a statement but it sounded more like a question.

The woman, whose eyes were intensely fixed on the bullet holes, that were arranged in the form of a smile on the wall, now were intensely fixed on John's eyes.

"Yes" she simply answered, leaving John red like a tomato and confused by her presence even more than he was before.

Her gaze moved on to Sherlock, who was furiously typing something into his phone. A chuckle escaped John's lips as he imagined Sherlock googling his sister, just as John had done the night before. Now, both Sherlock and the woman were staring at John, similar face expressions on their face. They really were siblings.

"I.. Sorry" John looked down onto his hands, struggling with ripping off a hangnail.

"So Mrs....?" John, having gathered up some courage, looked at the woman, "Are you here to ask for our assista.."

However, John was cut off by Sherlock's sister.

"Call me Miss Holmes, and no I'm not looking for your assistance, but Sherlock knows exactly why I am here" she said, sitting cross legged on the sofa.

"Miss Holmes, I pray do tell me why you are here, I don't think Sherlock will anytime soon" John looked at Sherlock's sister with pleading eyes.

She simply shook her head, symbolizing a no.

"I'll be back tomorrow. Same time. Be here" she said and walked out, leaving only the smell of her perfume, which later Sherlock would identify as Chanel Number 5.

~~

Sherlock, what is going on. Why has she suddenly started coming to our flat, every day?
-JW

She says I know, but the truth is, I don't. And I hate not knowing.
-SH

You actually don't know?
-JW

No. I don't.
-SH

Well... I guess we'll figure it out eventually.
-JW

I know she needs help, but I don't know with what. I know it's something big, or she would have told me what it is, she trusts me.
-SH

We can ask her more questions tomorrow.
-JW

A/N: So what do you guys think so far? Should I continue it? I like it :D

[I <3 HEARING FROM YOU] What's your favorite Sherlock episode and why?
-Mine is The Reichenbach Fall because the chemistry between the actors is simply amazing in the episode and it is so well put together I just adore it. I love all of them though, this is basically like asking me who my favorite child is.