Blog Post #2

Multi-Part Chapter: Part 2

2 November, 2037

I wanted to address a few points that you have brought up.

* Sherlock and I are still very much best friends (he has addressed the issue that plagued our friendship). He has turned my life around, my world upside down and I will never be able to let go of that, or of him for that matter.

* Yes, Sherlock has moved out of town. He feels more at peace and secure there. We keep regular contact with each other. As for me, I have moved out of 221B because it felt weird without Sherlock there. Mrs. Turner has taken over the landlady position, after Mrs. Hudson's unfortunate passing (I do miss her so much). However, due to age, I suppose that I will be the next landlady for 221 soon.

* No, the flat will not be rented out to anybody.

* No, you cannot pay us billions/convince us to take a case. All concerns go to Scotland Yard (Lestrade to be more specific, but he will be retiring soon) and Molly Hooper in St. Bart's.

* I will update his blog very, very rarely. I apologize for any incontinence this may cause.

Still Yours,

John Watson

[I <3 HEARING FROM YOU]
What is something you do to get rid of stress?
-I sit on my bed, read and listen to music, it seems to help me :D