Molly

Individual Chapter

"She'd only given in because she was lonely?" John, that's not a very nice thing to say about Molly.
-SH

Well, I don't mean it in a bad way, I was talking about that one time she dated Jim Moriarty?
-JW

Yes, I know what you're talking about but don't you think you could rephrase it? Something like that could hurt her feelings, you know how emotional she is.
-SH

Yes, yes of course, I'll go do that right now. I wouldn't want to hurt her.
-JW

~

How does this sound? "Moriarty tricked our friend into thinking he was the right match for her, only to manipulate her later".
-JW

Makes her sound vulnerable.
-SH

"Moriarty made our friend believe that he was just another guy even though he was a criminal mastermind".
-JW

Makes her sound like she's had millions of guys.
-SH

Why don't you come up with one then, eh?! If you're so demanding!
-JW

"Molly was unaware of Jim Moriarty's malicious intents, but as soon as she had realized her mistake, she broke off all contact entirely. She cut off a way for him to get to Sherlock and I". How does that sound?
-SH

Actually. That sounds brilliant. Thanks Sherlock. You should help me cowrite my blog sometimes.
-JW

Don't think much of it. And no. No to the blog offer. I have cases to solve.

But.. Thank you for offering.
-SH

[I <3 HEARING FROM YOU]
Would you want to lead a blog, like John does? Document your daily life?
-I had one back in like middle school, but I stopped writing on it because there was nothing exciting to write about and I wasn't getting any audience XD.