Crime: 1

Multi-Part Chapter: Part 1

About a week after the last time we saw Sherlock and John, we meet them again, but in a completely different scenario.

"Who would murder on New Years' Eve?" John asked, outraged that he was pulled away from his tranquil glass of champagne, to go on a case.

"I have an idea" said Sherlock through the wind as he exited the flat right behind John, pulling the door closed behind him by the door knocker. They quickly hailed a cab and sped through the fairly empty London streets (every normal person was inside, celebrating) to the scene of the crime. Their destination laid at the Tower Of London which was a good forty-five minutes away, if not more. Once there, they briskly got out of the cab, and Sherlock threw some bills at the driver. Before entering the scene and the area where anyone could see them, Sherlock stopped John by pulling at his sleeve.

"In order to make this more efficient, can you go talk to Lestrade and Donovan while I examine the body, so we can go home sooner?" Sherlock asked John, his teeth chattering from the cold because they were right next to the Thames and it was nearing 11 p.m. John nodded and quickened his pace towards the D.I. but was again pulled back by Sherlock.

The Detective placed a chaste kiss on John's left cheek.

"Now you can go" Sherlock smiled down at John, while John smiled up at him.

[I <3 HEARING FROM YOU]
If you were to receive a perfect bouquet of flowers, what would it look like?
-Mine would be roses that are a fade from red at the bottom to yellow on the top. So pretty <3

(Sorry this one was sort of short)