Party

Individual Chapter

What flavor of cream cheese do you think we should have for the party?
-JW

Everything that's not plain is disgusting.
-SH

Have you never had salmon flavored cream cheese?
-JW

It appears that I have not, I cannot recall trying it at any point in my life.
-SH

You have to try some, it's my absolute favorite.
-JW

If you say so..
-SH

Alright, I'm going to go get some last minute food items for the party. Be back in half an hour.
-JW

I'll be annoying Mycroft.
-SH

~Later At The Party~

I am enjoying this salmon cream cheese.
-SH

Where are you? I don't even see you..
-JW

Mingling?
-SH

The cream cheese is gone. It's not on the table. Sherlock, where are you enjoying this cream cheese?
-JW

...
-SH

John opens Sherlock's bedroom door carefully, as not to disturb somebody inside.

"Sherlock! You can't hide out in your room for the rest of the party!" John chuckled.

Sherlock was dressed in a suit and was sitting cross legged on his bed, a blanket draped over him with a tub of salmon cream cheese in one hand and a spoon in the other.

"I've talked to all the guests already, there's really no point" Sherlock replied dryly.

"The party started ten minutes ago!" John exclaimed.

"Fine!" Sherlock jumped off the bed and exited the room, shoving the tub of cream cheese into John's hands.

John scoffed but then picked up the spoon and had some cream cheese.

"Yeah, definitely still my favorite" John whispered and smiled to himself.

He decided to leave the cream cheese in Sherlock's room, so he could finish it later. That man needed all the food he could get.

[I <3 HEARING FROM YOU]
What's your favorite flavor of cream cheese?
-Mine is salmon :D I'm the life of the party, I know.