St. Bart's

Multi-Part Chapter: Part 3 (Final Part)

Sherlock threw the cabbie some coins and bills, told him to keep the change, and dashed inside the hospital.

He found Molly Hooper fairly quickly, it was the end of her shift, so she was at her locker.

"Where's John?" Sherlock said, red faced and out of breath, inhaling between words.

Molly was a bit taken aback by Sherlock's disheveled appearance so she smoothed out a curl that was sticking up, smiled politely at him, and then gestured towards the direction of one of the operating rooms, and mouthed over there.

Sherlock gave Molly a quick kiss on the cheek and dashed off to find John.

He found him, one minutes and twenty seven seconds later. John was sitting against one of the operating tables (mind you there was nobody on it), and he held a book in his hand. Sherlock didn't catch the name but he did catch the light snoring sounds that told him that John was asleep. He didn't want to wake him up but he also didn't want the blogger to sleep in an empty hospital.

Sherlock cleared his throat lightly but that was enough to make John shoot up and hit his head on the metal gurney above. He grabbed his head in pain, and the book fell from his hands. Sherlock was at his side faster than wind.

"Come back home" he said lightly, after John had finished rubbing his head.

The blogger chuckled lightly at the invitation.

"Why do you never care about other people's feelings? he said, calmly and with a barely audible voice.

"I do. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just wanted to spend time with you. You were so engrossed in your blog that you didn't even notice how you spent four hours wiring on it. I was bored" Sherlock admitted.

"Just because you're bored, it doesn't mean you can hurt somebody's feelings and insult their work" John said, "How would you feel if I said that nobody cared for you solving cases?"

"It would hurt?" Sherlock questioned.

"Exactly"

"I just wanted to play Cluedo" Sherlock mumbled, which made John burst out in a fit of giggles.

"Come Sherlock, let's go home. It's late" John got up and extended his hand to the the detective.

They exchanged warm smiles and made their way home.

[I <3 HEARING FROM YOU]
What's the worst thing you can say on the first date?
-"I have explosive diarrhea". Said no one ever probably. But that would be pretty horrible.