Revenge

Multi-Part Chapter: Part 4 (Last Part)

*Spoilers from S4*

Sherlock.

Who's this?
-SH

The East Wind.

Moriarty, I told you that my childhood stories don't interest me. 
-SH

Not Moriarty.

Then who?
-SH

The East Wind.

Impossible. 
-SH

Something is coming, Sherlock. Something you won't be able to avoid.

-------------

Why are my childhood nightmares coming back? What's the 'East Wind'? 
-SH

Brother dear, meet me at the Diogenes Club please, it's urgent. Shall I send a cab?
-MH

I'll get a cab.
-SH

-------------------------

"So, Mycroft," Sherlock said, walking into the room to see his brother sitting in a chair in the middle of the room, an assortment of flowers around him, "Who or what is this?"

"Remember Redbeard? Mycroft said.

Sherlock froze in place, memories rushing back to him. 

"What about him?"

"He wasn't a dog exactly" Mycroft looked at Sherlock, "I'm sorry".

Sherlock sank to the floor. All the memories rushed back to him. It was never a dog. It was a child. A kid. A boy.

Victor.

A tear rolled down his cheek.

"What happened to him," he said, really tired all of a sudden, "What happened to Victor?"

"That's another part that you have to figure out yourself," Mycroft said. 

Sherlock closed his eyes. He focused on his past, trying to bring the painful memories that he had blocked out, back. 

Flash of blonde hair.

Pigtails.

A face of a young child.

A girl.

"Eurus..." Sherlock said slowly, "Our little sister?" 

Mycroft nodded, knitting his hands together, not even planning on speaking a word. He wanted Sherlock to figure this out himself.

"Where is she? What does she have to do with Moriarty?" Sherlock said.

"Five years ago, he recorded some messages for her and then he died. No connection anymore. It's not him that's been texting you" Mycroft said, looking intently at Sherlock, who was connecting all the dots in his head.

"It's been her. She's left all the things for John too, that's how nobody suspected that anything was wrong. It's been her all this time" Sherlock whispered.

Sherlock finished connecting the dots in his mind palace. 

"What do we do?" he asked.

"That's another thing that I wanted to talk to you about" Mycroft sighed, "We've taken care of that. We have moved her into more intensive care with more precise supervision. Somehow, we're still not sure how she left the building and went to John's workplace and somehow gained access to a phone to text you. I can assure you, little brother, that neither you or Doctor Watson are in any danger any longer. You can resume" Mycroft paused here and then smiled, "Domestic bliss. You can resume that". 

Mycroft stood up and left the room, leaving Sherlock in there to further process all the information that had just been presented to him. 

"Keep a loose eye on him and Dr. Watson, please" Mycroft whispered to someone at the door, as he left the room. He made sure that Sherlock didn't hear him. As for Sherlock, he was mad at his brother for keeping the truth from him for such a long time, but he was glad that he had his brother with him in the end because he knew that Mycroft would never do anything like this unless if it was to ensure his and John's protection. And that was exactly the case that time. 

After ten minutes of intense filing new information in his mind palace, Sherlock headed home to John. 

[I <3 HEARING FROM YOU]
What are you OCD about?
-I'm OCD about closing the door at night. I have to check the front door before I go to bed haha.