Syberia

Individual Chapter

John..

Who's this?
-JW

It's Sherlock, John.
-SH

By God... Is it really? I'm guessing by the signature, it is, but why the different number?
-JW

I've been away, John. For a couple months now.
-SH

I haven't been to Baker Street in a while, Mary and I have been super busy with the newborn.
-JW

Where are you then?
-JW

Syberia.
-SH

Wow. Why?
-JW

Mycroft had a case for me, so I went because all the cases in London were boring.
-SH

When will you be back?
-JW

That's why I'm texting you. In a month or so I'll be home... Could you please tell Mrs. Hudson to stop worrying, because I'm sure she's worried, I didn't really tell her that I was leaving.
-SH

Yeah, sure, of course, I'll go tomorrow, it's a little late now. Is that okay?
-JW

Yes.
-SH

Alright, the baby is crying now, I have to go.
-JW

Stay safe Sherlock..
-JW

Want to go to dinner when I get back? People here are so stupid that I'm starting to miss your company.
-SH

Of course, I'll make a reservation somewhere.
-JW

See you in a month or so.
-SH

Good luck Sherl!
-JW

[I <3 HEARING FROM YOU]
How are you guys feeling? I wanna know :)
-I'm okay, really tired because I did quite a bit of shopping today, and a little ;-; because I have to take the Christmas Tree down tomorrow which means the holidays are really over. HOWEVER. The Lying Detective™ is tomorrow and I'm so excited even though this episode is probably going to literally break me??