World

Individual Chapter

Sherlock, how do you think the world will end?
-JW

What a weird question, are you feeling alright John?
-SH

Quite. I just want to know your opinion.
-JW

Well, according to that one Doctor Who episode...
-SH

Oh lord, I knew it was a bad idea to get you addicted to a TV show.
-JW

I want to know your opinion, Sherlock, not The Doctors..
-JW

Well, in my opinion, humanity will be the end for the world. We pollute our planet, don't take care of it and some day it's going to be to much for it and it's going to give up on us.
-SH

You really don't know the solar system that well, do you Sherlock? Planets don't just 'give up'.
-JW

Irrelevant.
-SH

Our solar system is irrelevant now?
-JW

It's just as irrelevant now as it was when we first met. That's why the Earth is killing itself slowly.
-SH

For the brightest man in the world, you are daft.
-JW

The Earth isn't killing itself, we are killing it.
-JW

That's what I said earlier and you disagreed.
-SH

Oh Sherlock, I didn't disagree...
-JW

... The solar system holds a very small part of my brain, it is inferior to everything else that I have to think about and store in my brain.
-SH

Alright. That's it. Conversation over.
-JW

[I <3 HEARING FROM YOU]
Are you going to watch the Olympics/did you already watch the Opening Ceremony?
-I'm not really that into sports but I always watch the Olympics :D So yes, I watched the opening ceremony and will watch some of the sports too. (Especially equestrian omg I'm so excited)