Shopping

Individual Chapter

Alright, come on then. We're leaving.
-JW

Where? John stop dragging me, I'm not a small child.
-SH

Shopping. And yes you are.
-JW

Shopping?! Why do I have to come?
-SH

Because you never seem to eat what I buy, so you're going to pick out something for yourself.
-JW

I'm not hungry.
-SH

You've said that for the past two days. It's unhealthy, Sherlock.
-JW

Where are we going.
-SH

Tesco. The one down the street from us, near Paddington Street? (A/N: Guys I actually know what I'm taking about because I've been in that Tesco and that makes me so happy omg)
-JW

Fine. It's not that far. Then let me return to my experiments.
-SH

You were watching Telly?
-JW

I was practicing. The woman was stating that she didn't kill her husband but she obviously did, she never made eye contact with the detective, only with the camera. Also, she rubbed her hands together and the tips of her ears grew a bit red. She's lying and it's atrocious that the officer can't see that!
-SH

Alright. We're here. Go pick some food.
-JW

~~

Is that it?
-JW

It'll last a couple of days.
-SH

Stand in line while I grab a beer.
-JW

Grab me one.
-SH

~~

I put all the food away. Your fruit and a quite expensive pizza are on the right hand side, okay?
-JW

Mm. Go away. Busy.
-SH

...
-JW

I mean. Thank you, John.
-SH

That's better.
-JW

Now go away.
-SH

Yeah alright you bampot.
-JW

[I <3 HEARING FROM YOU]
What's your favorite British insult?
-I think my favorite is 'bloody' even though that's not really an insult. It just sounds fun.
To quote Lestrade's boss: "You're a bloody idiot Lestrade, go fetch him in right now!"
However, the one I use the most on a day to day basis is daft.