Traditions: 2

A/N: Happy Part 100! That's so crazy, thank you guys for continuing to read my stories. We're almost at 40K reads, that's so amazingly absurd! <3

Multi-Part Chapter: Part 2

A black cab swiftly pulled up outside of 221B and an elderly woman stepped out. Her gray hair was hidden under a silk scarf, her nails were neatly groomed, and her garments were freshly ironed. Sherlock's mother held the door open for her husband while he slowly exited out of the car, looking at his surroundings.

"This is nice", said the man, a statement to which he received a glare from his wife. As the cab pulled away, the two stepped onto the pediment in front of the black door. The woman lifted her hand to knock but suddenly found that if she had brought her hand down, she would be knocking on an elderly woman's forehead.

"Come on in! I saw you through the window, the tea is ready and set already!" said Mrs. Hudson, excited as ever to finally see Sherlock's parents again.

The couple looked at each other and stepped into the (newly cleaned) apartment just as Mrs. Hudson was calling for the boys.

"Boys! Come down, they're here!"

There was some sudden mumbling and what sounded like somebody running into a door until John appeared on the staircase, mad but also pleased to be meeting his roommate's parents.

"Hi, I'm John, Sherlock's flatmate, colleague, and friend," he said, taking the last step off of the staircase and extending his hand to shake.

"My name is Wanda Holmes, and this is Timothy Holmes," said the woman, "We're Sherlock's parents"

"I've heard so much about you"

"You have?"

"In the span of the last few days" John mumbled, leading the pair up the stairs, "Sherlock is upstairs". After a few hello's and showing the newcomers to their rooms, everyone settled down on the couch.

[I <3 HEARING FROM YOU]
What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
-Mine is chocolate because it's good for you haha but I love it.