Heartbreak

Sherlock, can you help me?
-JW

What is it John?
-SH

How do you get over heartbreak? I know you're probably not the person to ask but you're my best friend and the only person I trust right now.
-JW

It's really not my expertise but would you like to join me for a nice cuppa and talk about it? I saw that in a movie once and it seemed to help.
-SH

I just... I feel like a black hole. Stuff goes in and nothing comes out. I feel so useless, so helpless, I haven't even gone outside in a week.
-JW

Please come over John...
-SH

Mary is going to hear it from me..
-SH

Am I a terrible person, Sherlock?
-JW

No. No, and whoever thinks you are, they are missing out on a lot. They will never know the joy of having John Watson as their companion. You are one of the most amazing (if not the most amazing) people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.
-SH

Thank you Sherlock.. I will be over tomorrow I think. I don't think I can go anywhere tonight.
-JW

Don't bother.. I'll be at your place in five minutes with ice cream. Also saw that in a movie. Hope it helps.
-SH

Thank you Sherlock.
-JW

A/N: Two updates in one day? :D wow. Truth is, I miss you guys and I want to continue this book because I love it so much and I have fun writing it. Sorry if this chapter was sadish, I just had an idea for it for some (HEH) reason. I can't wait to continue this book, I have so many ideas for upcoming chapters! Thanks for all your patience.
-Author