Found

Multi-Part Chapter: Part 2

"Nice of you to finally drop by" said Sherlock, swinging his leg back and forth a little bit, his eyes trained on the woman sitting on the couch.

"Cute flat" she said, her eyes darting around the various beakers, chemistry sets, and violin strings and then finally landing on the skull that was sitting on the mantle place.

"This is my colleague, friend and roommate, Doctor John Watson" Sherlock pointed at John, who was sitting next to him, his eyes fixed on the visitor who was smoothing out her hair from the light drizzle outside.

"I know" she said. It was a simple answer but somehow had made John very uncomfortable. Here, in his living room, was sitting a woman who he has never seen before, a woman who was shrouded in mystery and she knew about him.

"I figured. How's mummy?" Sherlock asked, glancing out the window.

Suddenly, the woman stood up and in two steps was next to Sherlock's arm chair, a disappointed look on her face, whispering something in his ear. Sherlock's eyes were transfixed on the bird that was bathing in a puddle outside but he was listening to every syllable that she was uttering.

After finishing her story, she stood up straight, smoothed out her skirt and briskly walked out the door. She was gone just as quickly as she had come.

Mrs. Hudson peeked her head around the corner and mouthed a 'who was that', gesturing to the couch. John shrugged his shoulders in response, his eyes wide, because Sherlock was still looking outside, completely oblivious to Mrs. Hudson standing there, in shock.

He remained sitting in the same position, humming a Vivaldi tune, for five minutes, then quickly got up, grabbed his coat and scarf and jumped down the stairs and out the door, into the cold London night.

John was left alone, seeing as Mrs. Hudson had gone to play some bingo and have tea with some of her friends, which meant she would be out until at least one in the morning. John, realizing that his leg had fallen asleep, got up and took his laptop off of Sherlock's desk. His fingers felt like rocks as he typed 'Sherlock Holmes sister' into Google. To his surprise, nothing came up. There were some people claiming they were Sherlock's long lost sister, but there was nobody that looked like... her. He thought, that being the only sister of the only consulting detective in the world, would make her famous, but he was wrong. John figured that she liked to keep herself out of the spotlight, so he closed the tab, changed the password on his computer again (for the 17th time that week), and closed his computer.

John thought that she wasn't famous because she didn't want to be, but he would soon find out otherwise.

A/N: I know these weren't texts, but I hope you guys are okay with that, it'll go back to normal in a while, when I'm done with this multi-part chapter.

[I <3 HEARING FROM YOU]
Where are you from? (I don't mean to sound like a creep lol I'm just interested where my readers are from)
-I'm from California, USA.