Children

Individual Chapter

We have a bit of a situation, Sherlock.
-JW

Remember the case from a couple of years ago? About the baby?
-JW

Which one, there was a couple?
-SH

The one where the baby disappeared from the hospital?
-JW

Yes, what about it?
-SH

They found him.
-JW

Where?
-SH

Living a couple of streets away from where he was supposed to be living.
-JW 

What do you mean?
-SH

The baby was taken, or rather stolen, from the hospital because the biological mother did not want her baby. The other woman gave birth but her baby died, so out of her despair, she took a baby that was rejected. It turned out to be the baby that was given up by the other woman. Two years later, the biological mother wanted her baby back because she felt like she had matured enough, but they couldn't find the baby. The baby, Alex, grew up with the other woman and nobody suspected that it wasn't hers, not even her husband. They're firing up a whole case on her for kidnapping. 
-JW

Hmm. Interesting, I never suspected that to be the answer.
-SH

Yeah, I thought you would like to know because I remember that you posed a theory like that but dismissed it because you thought it was too unrealistic.
-JW

Thanks for letting me know, I've been quite bored today, no new cases.
-SH

[I <3 HEARING FROM YOU]
I don't know what this was haha, it seems super out of character. It's been quite a rainy day here, so I haven't been inspired to write, but I still wanted to get a chapter up. Better chapter up tomorrow, I promise. 

You ask me a question today, I feel like I ask you guys so much stuff so let's swap roles today!