Elsie: 3

A/N: I love how every chapter, the biggest words are Shelrock & John

Multi-Part Chapter: Part 3 (Last Part)

It was the next day, Sherlock and John had never gone to get that case that Elsie had for them. Actually, John hadn't even left his room and Sherlock's hadn't dared to enter it, in fear of being rejected. He sat on the couch, he sat in his arm chair, he sat in John's armchair, he sat on the kitchen table, he sat anywhere, as long as he didn't have to leave the apartment.

Saturday, January 14, 2017: 7:08pm

Sherlock sat on the floor, in front of the couch, when John had finally exited his room. He moved through the living room and into the kitchen, browsing for some tea. He looked tired, his hair was ruffled and the bags under his eyes were more prominent than ever. Sherlock kept sitting where he was, his eyes intently following John's every movement. John maneuvered through the kitchen, boiling the kettle, taking out some tea bags, and taking out... two... cups. Two. Not one. John was making tea for two, not just for himself.

A warm smile spread through Sherlock's worn out face. There would be progress soon, he knew that, John would talk soon, they would make up.

Sherlock decided that he would take the first step. He hoisted himself up, fixing his shirt as he moved silently into the kitchen, where John had just poured the water into the teacups.

Sherlock sat down in one of the chairs and faced John. John turned around, hearing the sound of the chair scraping on the floor, and acknowledged Sherlock. He placed a cup filled to the brim with tea in front of him, trying not to show how shaky his hands were.

"Thanks" Sherlock said, his voice sounding a little on the nervous side.

John gave him a curt nod and a little smile that warmed Sherlock's lonely heart.

"Listen John" Sherlock started, rubbing hid palms together.

"Sherlock" John interrupted, "It's fine".

The detective cocked an eyebrow, "It's fine?", he was genuinely worried.

"Yes, Sherlock. It's fine" John sat down, "I overreacted and I'm sorry. You're allowed to have people over, I'm not your mum".

"I guess I was just worried that" John paused, "That something had happened".

Sherlock had feared that response and he watched as John stood up and brought himself and his cup of tea to the kitchen window.

"I'm sorry Sherlock" John took a drink of his tea, "I was just scared. I should have known better".

Sherlock left his cup on the table and walked towards John. He hesitated a little bit before weaving his arms around John. John leaned into him and sighed.

"There is nobody for me but you. You keep me right, John Watson" Sherlock whispered, his mouth just above John's ear.

John smiled, relaxing, pushing himself into Sherlock's arms.

This is where he belonged.

[I <3 HEARING FROM YOU]
What do you want from tomorrow's episode?
-I want johnlock so bad omg. I also just want an explanation for the past two episodes tbh, I want all of it to just be tied together, I want them to give some closure for Mary. I'm excited for tomorrow (no spoilers if you've seen it already, I know it got leaked), and I hope they don't end on a cliffhanger because this might be the last season and I can't deal with that.

Good luck tomorrow everyone <3