Concerto

Individual Chapter (I have a lot of work to do today, so a little bit of a shorter chapter, sorry).

Why is Mycroft here to pick me up?
-JW

Il concerto di due persone, John.
-SH

The concert of two people? You've been learning Italian?
-JW

Practicing it, yes. This evening is a little concert Eurus and I have arranged for the family. I've taken the liberty of arranging a car for you, so it's not from Mycroft, it's from me.
-SH

The family?
-JW

We've been over this, John, you're family.
-SH

But your parents and Mycroft still don't know.. about us? Won't they think it a little weird that you're bringing your best mate? What if they find out?
-JW

My dear John, you need not worry so much, even if they do find out, they will be happy for us, I'm sure. My parents aren't as quick as Mycroft, and as for Mycroft, he's concerned more with Eurus now than with me.
-SH

What about Eurus then?
-JW

If she hasn't found out yet, she won't until we tell her. She's quick, remember?
-SH

What if she tells your parents?
-JW

She's an adult, John, not a three-year-old who would tattletale on her older brother.
-SH

You're right, I guess I'm just nervous. What if they don't accept us.
-JW

My family has had to deal with three extraordinary children, trust me, nothing can surprise them anymore.
-SH

Okay, okay.
-JW

I'll see you in the facility. Don't be late. 
-SH

Sherlock, I'm glad your sister is getting better, I'm happy that you're regaining that sense of family.
-JW

Yes, me too. I'm happier now, I think.
-SH

Also, wear something nice, I'm taking you out to dinner afterward.
-SH

[I <3 HEARING FROM YOU]
Can you solve a Rubik's cube?
-I haven't been able to yet, I feel like it would take me like a week xD