Mystery

Individual Chapter

Sherlock, um, can I call?
-JW

Yes?
-SH

Ring. Ring.

"Hello" Sherlock answered.

"Um, Sherlock, I think I um, found a... um, body? It's kind of green and smells a lot?" John mumbled, his breathing a little rapid.

"Where are you?" Sherlock said, excited for a new case, and already barreling down the stairs. 

"That's the thing, Sherlock. I'm in, um, our backyard" John coughed.

Sherlock paused, halfway down the stairs, slowly turning around.

"In... our backyard? Are you sure?" Sherlock asked.

"Well, Sherlock, I'm kind standing in our backyard, so yes, I'm quite positive" John sighed, "Come out here".

Sherlock walked outside and rounded around the building and opened the side gate, walking into the backyard that they shared with two other people.

"Huh, so no kidding, it's really a dead body" Sherlock locked his phone and shoved it into his trouser pocket.

"Um, Sherlock, did you have something to do with this?" John said, squinting at Sherlock, who looked really guilty.

"Um, pfft, no" Sherlock scoffed, turning around to go back into the flat.

"Sherlock!" John threw his head up.

"Okay fine. It was an experiment, and I just kind of forgot about it, I'm sorry" Sherlock sighed, already texting someone on his phone, "I'll text Molly to send someone to pick him up".

"Jesus, how do you forget about a dead body in your own backyard?" John chuckled.

"Come John, I'm a busy man, I have a right to forget some things" Sherlock laughed and waved at John to follow him back to the flat.

"Some. Some things you have to remember" John said.

[I <3 HEARING FROM YOU]
What's your favorite type of salt?
-I like garlic salt, but also the pink himalayan fancy salt is pretty cool too.