Sick

Individual Chapter

(A/N: Inspired by my own sickness, here's this short chapter. I'll try to make better ones sooner, but right now here's this. Don't be mad at me please)

Help me.
-JW

What?! What is it?
-SH

I'm so sickkkkkk.
-JW

Have you been shot?
-SH

No, I just caught a cold or something. But I'm so tired, I can't even make myself a cuppa.
-JW

Okay, I'm finishing some paperwork for Lestrade and I'll be home soon. I'll get some medicine on the way back too.
-SH

You're the best.
-JW

I know.
-SH

Sherlock...
-JW

Sorry.. Sorry.
-SH

---------

"Here's some tea and a pill for you to take after you're done" Sherlock gave John the teacup, "How are you feeling?"

"Good, I suppose. Sickness hasn't stopped me before, I'll get over it" John coughed in between every two words.

Sherlock pulled the blanket more over John, wanting him to be warm.

"Yell if you need something" Sherlock said walking out of the bedroom, "Actually, don't yell. Text me".

~Two weeks later~

"You ready to go?" Sherlock asked, pulling his Belstaff tighter around his slender waist.

John coughed, nodding.

"You sure you don't want to rest more?" Sherlock furrowed his eyebrows.

"I've been cooped up for two weeks, yes I'm sure" John said, his voice slightly gone.

"Let's go" John pulled Sherlock by the hand down the stairs, excited to be back on the case.

[I <3 HEARING FROM YOU]
What do you do when you're sick?
-I try to take it easy, I always get so tired when I'm sick.