Drinking Problem

"I don't want to leave you by yourself, you should come," Damon said standing by the door.
"Yea, I don't think I'd be able to stomach it, being painfully single and all."
"Elena doesn't care, besides Jeremy might be there," Damon smirked.
"Nice try, but I talked to him this morning and he was pretty busy,"
"I just don't feel comfortable leaving you here alone."
"Damon I'm not exactly a child. Besides Enzo's here,"
"I heard my name," Enzo said as he walked down the stairs.
"Will you please reassure Damon that I'll be fine and he has no need to try and drag me to his little movie night with Elena,"
"That'd be awkward," Enzo shuddered.
"Look mate, Y/N's your little sister but she can handle herself. If not, I'm here. I'll take care of her,"
"Are you sure?"
"Come on Damon, I always make sure Y/N's properly taken care of," Enzo smirked.
"Fine, but if she drinks any of my Bourbon-"
"I don't drink, bye," you said shoving Damon outside.
About thirty minutes later when you were positive Damon was gone, you put on lingerie and a pair of high heels before sauntered down to where Enzo was sitting. His nose was buried in some book so you cleared your throat to get his attention.
"Well well well, what've we got here," he smirked pulling you into his lap.
"We're alone," you smirked.
"What are you proposing love?"
"I like what we did last time," you smirked biting your lip.
"Well alright, let's take this little party upstairs then."
"Let's not," you said holding him down and kissing him.
You trailed your lips downwards as you discarded his shirt. You were kneeling between his legs and sucked marks onto his skin until you reached the waistband of his jeans.
"Love, what if someone sees?" he protested as you began unbuckling his belt.
"Damon is with Elena and Stefan is- well I don't where Stefan is. But I know he won't be home. Besides, Jeremy and I have done this plenty of times."
"You and Jeremy Gilbert had sex?"
"We were sort of a thing but it's no big deal," you said palming him through his jeans.
Enzo scoffed and before you knew it, you were sitting on the couch and he was between your legs.
"You said something about talking to him today, explain."
"We're friends, we facetime all the time,"
"When you facetime do you show him these?" he asked pulling you bra down and twisting your nipples.
"No,"
"Answer honestly,"
"Yes," you moaned.
Enzo scoffed and released your breasts before moving further south.
"How about this?" he asked moving your panties to the side.
You didn't answer so he began licking around your clit but never touching it as he attempted to tease the answer out of you.
"All the time," you moaned.
"Even this morning?"
"Yes,"
"Well, I guess I'll have to do something about that," he smirked.
"What do you have in mind?"
"I'm going to show you who you belong to babygirl,"
Your clit throbbed at the use of the nickname and you let out a moan as his tongue found your clit and began lapping at it.
"Enzo!" you screamed as he began slurping at it. "Stop, please," you whined.
"Why would I do that love?"
"It's too much, I need you inside me."
"Are you going to show yourself to Jeremy again?"
"No,"
"Are you going to talk to Jeremy again?"
"Of course I am, we're friends."
"Wrong answer," Enzo said going back to what he was doing only this time he did it antagonisingly slow while staring up at you.
You tried fighting it but with the movements of his tongue and the intensity of his gaze you felt yourself slowly coming undone.
"God yes Enzo! I won't talk to him again! Just please,"
"Now was that so hard Gorgeous?" he smirked standing up.
"Fuck you,"
"I'm planning to," he said undoing his belt and dropping his pants.
You allowed him to fully undress you both before pulling you on top of him. You let out a moan as you slid onto his length and realised how long it'd been since you last had sex with him.
"It's been a while hasn't it?" he smirked.
You only nodded in response before you started moving. You felt him pull you forward and knew what was coming next, he sunk his teeth into the flesh of your neck and you let out a moan in response. With Damon always hovering you'd barely had a chance to even kiss Enzo let alone blood share.
"You taste incredible," he moaned before going back to drinking from you.
You let out more moans before sinking your teeth into his neck and drinking from him. The feeling of him inside you as you both fed off each other was so intense that you felt the knot in the pit of your stomach tightening and you probably would've screamed his name if his neck hadn't muffled the sound.
"What the hell is this?" a voice called from the doorway.
"Damon," you gasped grabbing your kimono and using it to cover yourself.
"You're kidding right, this is all just one big hallucination. My little sister is not fucking my oldest friend on the couch while he drinks from her. Nope,"
"Damon-"
"Say nothing Enzo, I cannot believe that you decided to fuck my little sister. She was barely 18 when she turned."
"But I'm much older than that now. And it's not like I was a virgin."
"I could've dealt with you and Jeremy because come on, the guy's a puppy. But Enzo, no. I can't have it, plus you're blood sharing? No, no, no and did I mention no!"
"What's got you all- oh," you heard Stefan say from the same place as Damon.
"Oh?" Damon scoffed. "Just oh?"
"Yea, the sexual tension between them was irritating," Stefan said bypassing you and Enzo and pouring himself a glass of Bourbon as if it was the most natural thing to ever.
"You knew something was up?" Damon growled.
"Of course I did, I'm shocked you didn't."
"I can't believe this."
"I can't believe they did it on the couch. People nap there,"
"Stefan, you're missing the point!"
"You need to calm down Damon,"
"Yea Damon, chill," you added.
"You shut up, you're lucky I'm not in possession of any silver daggers or I'd be pulling a Klaus and daggering you then sticking you in a box for a century."
"Yea, because Klaus is the standard by which all big brothers should live."
"Quit sassing me, and I'm going to leave this room, when I come back I expect to see you fully covered and detached."
You stifled a giggled at Damon's use of words as he and Stefan walked out.
"Well, that was awkward." Enzo smirked.
"I know," you sighed pulling on your underwear and tying your robe.
"But don't worry, we'll have plenty of time to finish up," Enzo said pulling on his pants.
"Like hell you will," Damon scoffed walking in. "Y/N, I don't want to see you anywhere near Enzo."
"You aren't my father,"
"You're right, our father would probably have beat you bloody. Since I have no desire to do that to either of you, stay away from each other."
"Damon, come on. You know-"
"Enzo, if I catch you so much as looking at my sister too hard, I'll kill you. Again,"
"Got it," Enzo smirked.
"You're such a dick," you scoffed speeding up to your room.
"You'd do well to remember that!" he yelled after you.
"Look, Damon I-"
"Enzo, fuck off," Damon scoffed going up to his room.
That night, you lied awake thinking about how Damon would always be hovering over you when you felt a pair of lips on your cheek.
"Enzo, what are you doing here?"
"I need to kiss you. If only that, I need to taste your lips, desperately."
"What about Damon?"
"We're only kissing, perhaps some light groping but that's it really. I doubt he'll be able to hear you or anything."
"Okay," you smirked pulling him on top of you as you melded your lips together.
It was like that most nights, he'd climb in through your window and you would kiss for unnaturally long hours until you'd remember you had school the next day and sent him away.