Untitled #9

I was finally home after a long day of drama and school work. I was just coming home from the Salvatore's house dealing with a problem that included Elena and Katherine.
My head was pounding. I undress as I reached my room and changed clothes. I was too tired to turn my room light on so i walked straight to my bathroom and did my normal hygiene. As I finished washing my hands i heard a noise coming from my bedroom. 'Shit the lights were off' i spoke. I wont be able to see anything. I didn't move one bit ...but couldn't hear anything it was probably the wind.
  I open the door and walked out as I yawned and got into bed , cuddling under my comforter. As I opened my eyes I saw a slim silhouette on my couch chair. I jumped out of bed and was against the wall. "Who is it ?!".
  I saw the silhouette walking towards me. I noticed it was Katherine as the nightlight shined upon her face. "We meet again for the 100th time today" she spoke rudely. I quickly turned my lamp on and sighed with my hand on my chest easing my breathing. "You scared me shitless. Why are you here?" I said coldly. "Wow whats with the attitude ?" she spoke with a grin. I shook my head "You know why..". Just when I thought me and Katherine were becoming close she pushed me away. She lets her anger get the best of her. Ive liked her for a while now and I thought she did too but I guess from today I was wrong.
   "Ive had a long day Katherine, we can deal with this tomorrow" I scowled."What did I do wrong ?" She combed her hair with her hand. God she was gorgeous. "Wait...". I waited for her apology. But nothing came out her mouth. Earlier today Katherine got mad at me and threw me across the room, my back hitting the pillar of the fireplace roughly at the Salvatore's house. I slowly limped to my bed. With her vamp speed she lifted up my shirt which reveal all my bruises and a cut she caused today. "I-I.." "I don't wanna hear it. You said you'd never hurt me again but you did today. Now I see who you really are. You've been playing me all this time. I cant believe I didn't see this before. You only used me to get what you want ". "Im sorry..." she spoke looking up at me.
  As I was about to get in bed she turned me around causing me to sit and her sitting next to me. I wasn't falling for her excuses anymore. "Why are you here anyway?"."First let me say I was never using you...ok...maybe at first but I caught feelings for you Aubrey..". I turned to look at her, Her brown orbs were filled with lust and sorrow. Her hand started trailing up my lap and I stopped it. "I didn't mean to hurt you, you know that and I know I promised I'd never do it again but i did. I let my anger get the best of me and im trying so hard...im trying really hard you have to believe me. I'm...I'm changing for you....". Changing for me?? There was a silence but not an awkward one.
    "I'm in love with you Aubrey...". I turned to look at her again grinning. "Say som-"." I am too Katherine...". I saw her genuinely smiling. I never seen this side of Katherine before. It was like she was showing me her true self her true feelings. "No im tired an-" while I was speaking her hand started trailing up my lap and she starting kissing and nibbling on my neck making me horny. "I-I hav-". I felt a fire burning inside me from her touch. She them straddled me and placed her hands on my neck as she started nibbling on my soft spot. "Ill never... hurt you.. again". I started moaning and my hands roamed her curves. She then pushed me on the bed and ripped my shirt off and opening my legs for her to come through. She started kissing me as I removed her shirt as well. "Gosh your hot...especially with those bruises" she spoke. I was already wet from her kisses.
  She forcefully held down my hands over my head and started giving me hickies. Then she stopped. She changed? Thats weird I thought she could control it. "Apparently I cant control myself around you" she said smartly. I started laughing just thinking about it. Then she started kissing down my chest to my stomach and removing my shorts. My laughter turned to moaning until she stopped. "Hey ?". "That's for teasing me before" she devilishly grinned. "I was tired anyway " she laughed. Then we fell asleep as she spoke the words I love you in my ear.