Untitled #10

„You did well today, my pet." Alaric said as he untied my hands from the pole.
He fucked me really hard today, making me discover highs of pleasure I didn't even realize existed. My body was sore from his spanks and my clit aroused and swollen from the slaps I received. Yet  even though I was exhausted, I somehow craved for more. I wanted to feel his cock pushing inside me again and again. I loved when he made me his. He was like my drug. Without rough sex with him I felt like I was drowning, like I was missing something big in my life.
Once I was fired from all these ties he carried me to his bed – our usual ritual after every intense sex session – to get me to fall asleep. But I didn't want tonight to end. My body and my mind craved for the pleasure to continue. "I was a very bad girl today, daddy. I need to be punished some more." I purred to his are, spreading my legs for him to see. To tease him with the sight of my wet, red pussy. It was his favorite part of my body. "Please teach me a lesson..."
Alaric faced me with his stern, imperative expression. His eyes telling my time for games has ended.
He had this way about him – one moment he was caring and gentle, loving you and admiring, only to turn into rough, possessive man who was impossible to say no to. Now he was the controlling version of himself and he was not happy about me disregarding his orders.
"Go to sleep my pet. I am not going to repeat myself." He said as he covered my naked body with a comforter and tucked me in like I was helpless girl. "As a punishment for your disobedience, you will satisfy yourself during one of my classes tomorrow. And I want to see you doing it but you can't make a single sound. If you do, there will be consequences." He commanded me as he disappeared in the bathroom leaving me stunned and confused.
We both loved public sex, in many forms that was one of the things that connected us from the beginning. The rush and excitement it gave us. But he was the one insisting on making our relationship a secret and starting it at school didn't seem safe.
I didn't know what to think of it, so I didn't. I was suddenly tired and I fell asleep before Alaric came out from the bathroom.
###
After I finished shower in the morning, there were scrambled eggs and tea already waiting for me on the kitchen table. Ric was always so loving in the morning, making sure I have everything I could possibly want or need. Our sex was rough but our life outside of it was exact opposite.
Halfway through my breakfast Alaric kissed my forehead and with sweet words of goodbye on his lips he left to go for work.
We had this ritual every morning that I stayed over at his place. He always left earlier to get ready for his classes and left me with his keys to allow me time in the morning to get ready at my own pace.
I had my classes with Ric right after lunch break and I spent half of the morning thinking about his command. Technically I could just come to him and say our safe word, if I felt uncomfortable and I wouldn't have to worry about anything. But part of me wanted to do this. Part of me couldn't wait to get myself off during his classes. The danger of being caught made it really tempting. I felt goosebumps forming on my skin at mere thought of what it would be like.
In that moment my decision was made. I run to the bathroom to remove my panties before the bell ring. Not having underwear under my dress would make it easier for me and way more exciting for both of us.
When the class started I took my usual spot in the back of the room – at least I was lucky that way, in this place Ric could see me clearly, whereas other students had no idea what I was doing.
At first I did nothing but being good student. I listened to Alaric's lecture and made notes. I wanted him to wonder. I wanted him to guess, if I will do it or chicken out. And it was working. I saw that he was unable to focus on anything he was saying.
The thrill of anticipation made my indsides tingling.
Finally I moved my hand under the desk, spreading my legs wide and rolling my dress up my thighs. This not only gave me easy access to my core but also made me fully visible to Alaric's eyes.
I felt my blood pressure raising as the result of my excitement and arousal. My hand started shaking when I began rubbing circles on my clit. This situation was so surreal, so audacious and bold. In thah moment I felt like I could do anything I wanted.
Making my fingers move faster I added more pressure to the touch. I became more wet with every second.
Alaric finally noticed me. His face became flustered and his body language more tense. He tried to hide it but I know him well and I could recognize even the most subtle changes in his behavior.
The sudden bolt of energy started spreading through my body. I knew then I was on the right path to heavenly orgasm. But it was still not enough for me. I wanted to feel more.
Bending my upper body a little forward I used fingers of the other hand to tease my wet opening. I was dripping on my seat and I was sure someone will notice it later but in that moment I didn't really care.
Ric was trying to look at me as often as it is possible but at the same time trying to avoid staring in my direction. Seeing Ric so powerless gave me unimaginable energy bust. He thought that ordering me to do this, would make him be the one in control but as it turned out, I was.
The power this act gave me, really turned me on. I became unstoppable then.
I pushed my fingers inside myself and I had to try really hard not to moan from the intrusion. Yet I was not alone in this. Ric knew exactly what I was doing and he couldn't even turn his sight away anymore.
Pushing my fingers in and out I tried my best to contain the sound of my pussy. I was so close...
My hands got weak but I coulnd't stop then. I needed this to stay alive. I felt so desperate for this release.
I almost forgot I was in the classroom full of people, all I could focus on was this overwhelming feeling that took over my body. I started shaking as the heat wave forming in my underbelly spilled over and reached to my every extremity.
I bit my teeth into my lower lip trying to prevent myself from screaming as I came with full force. I was barely able to keep myself on my seat.
Ric started to speak louder and more passionately to distract others from realizing what I was doing. The bell ring was my true savior though. It covered my last moans as I finished myself off.
This was amazing. I masturbated a lot but never to such a completion. They fear of getting caught connected with the adrenaline made this orgasm extraordinary.
As I was ctrying to calm my breath and get myself together people started to leave the room. But I was not able to follow them. I couldn't feel my legs and that prevented me from even getting up from my chair.
"Miss!" I heard Alaric address me in official way. He definitely noticed I was unable to move or to even function as a normal student and he decided to intervene. "I have your paper with me today, please stay in the class so we can discuss it over." As the last student leaves Alaric came to the door and locked it from the inside.
"You were magnificent!" he said as he approached my desk.
"Thank you, daddy!" I responded with a half smile, because that was all I was able to do then. I tried to get up to leave for my next class but Ric stopped me and turned my chair towards him.
"Congratulations my pet, you behaved really good today." He said as he moved himself to stand between my legs. His hand rested on my thigh and he slowly moved it up until I felt his fingers pushing inside me. I almost came once more at that moment. "You deserve a reward and because I am in a really good mood today, you will get it now."