Curious Fingers (Part 2)

Kai pushed you through the front door, his lips attacking yours, being greedy as ever. He slammed the door shut, shoving you against it and locking it before his hands quickly returned to your body. You had a heated discussion in the car, and it was all dirty talk. Now Kai was following through with his promises. It was then that you remembered when he was deciding at lunch what to do with you. He was going to either tie you up, or bend you over the couch, how he asked if he wanted you face down ass up or tied down to the bed. How he couldn't even decide if he wanted you to grind on him again. The excitement from each scenario you pictured in your head made your stomach flutter and your panties soaked.
"What do I do first?" He asked, lips leaving yours as he held you pinned against the door. "Just to make you whimper under me, dominate you? You won't stand a chance, Sweetheart." He chuckled darkly. You swallowed, knowing damn well he'd do everything he wanted with you.
"I guess I'll just get you to grind on me. I won't let you cum, you won't be allowed to cum until I say. Do you understand?" His index finger propped your chin up, looking up at him through your thick lashes.
"Yes." You whispered. He pushed you into the door harder, making you squeak.
"Or do I want you to suck me off?" He hummed, one of his hands reaching in between your bodies to rub himself through his jeans. "Man, I didn't think I could get so hard again. That's probably because I had all day's worth of a hard on, I could cum multiple times tonight."
Your body shook, wanting nothing more than to hear him groan. "Oh." He pressed his lips to yours hungrily, his aura was very protective. His arms caged you in, as if anybody who wanted you at that moment couldn't get you, you still felt safe while he was so dominating.
"I'll give you a few seconds, why don't you get yourself into that little set I bought you?" He asked, you blushed, seeing as he was referring to the lingerie set he had bought you for Christmas. You nodded to him, having no other choice. "I'll be waiting here on the couch. Let's see if I can mind my own business anymore." He winked and pushed you away, giving your ass a playful slap to send you on your way to your walk in closet. There was a mirror inside so you could dress in privacy. It was hanging on one of the shelves. You blushed again, picturing yourself in it. You had only used it one other time, but feeling too exposed.
You stared back at yourself, a full pink lace bra with braided patterns down the center of your torso to the matching panty set. the panties were thin, not full cloth, just string around your waist. It was one of the reasons you felt so exposed. But that was at the beginning of your relationship with Kai. You were always so shy, and you were confident now. The sight before you was breathtaking, even the stocking that went with it, lace and braided patterns around the trimming. You took one last look at yourself to make sure everything was in place, taking a hair tie off of the shelf and putting your hair up in a bun.
Kai looked up at you, standing in front of him in the set he had given you. He licked his lips, pulling you by the waist to sit on his lap. "You're beautiful." He complimented, making you flush a deep shade of red.
"Thank you." You beamed, wrapping your arms around his neck. His hands wandered, you shivered, feeling the cool metal of his rings against your skin. You hummed, knowing that he knew how much those rings turned you on. "What do you have in mind now?"
He looked up at you through his own thick lashes with a devilish smirk on his face. "Well of course, you're going to pick up where we left off this morning, Sweetheart." His hands played at your hips, pushing and pulling them against his jeans where his erection had returned and was very noticeable by touch and sight. A whimper erupted from your lips, feeling the thin material of your panties give away and allowing you to feel his bulge under you.
"I'll let you do it, go slow. I wanna take in every ounce of you." He said huskily, laying back on the couch, watching you swivel your hips on his lap. One of his hands grasped your ass cheek, the metal of his rings sending a small blast of coolness throughout your heated body. You whimpered again, your clit digging into all of the right places. Kai's hands returned to your chest, squeezing your breasts softly. "You look so beautiful up there, Princess. Depending on my cock for your own pleasure." You sped up, but his hands shot to your waist and slowed you down. "Slow, Princess, I can't have you cumming just yet." He chuckled, making you whimper and grind your hips harder but in a slower rhythm.
"Please." You pouted, feeling your walls clenching around absolutely nothing. He shook his head, grinding up at you to drive you as close as he could, making you scream out and then he pushed you away from him. You stood in confusion, he spun you around and collected your hands behind your back and led you to your master bedroom, tossing you like a rag-doll to your bed.
"Stay like that." He flipped you over, so your ass was up in the air for him. He returned seconds later with a thick rope, tying your wrists in place behind your back. "Good girl." He pecked your lips. He started stripping himself, shirt first, and then his pants and briefs. His erection was just as big as it was in the car, when you finished him off in the parking lot. "Now get on your knees." You slipped from the bed, kneeling in front of him with your hands fiddling with themselves behind your back. Because of him domination, your core was soaked, loving the feeling of a man taking over your body.
His hand guided his member into your mouth, grabbing your bun and pushing you down on him. You groaned, sending vibrations through his body. He groaned quietly, forcing you back up to catch some air.
"I have no idea why you'd put your hair up, Sweetheart." He teased, shoving you back down on his length, you gagged repeatedly, then convulsing for air. "Fuck." He pulled you back and let you take a deep breath. "One more time, Baby." You nodded, tears spilling because of the lack of air you had. You were shoved around him once more, your body spasming for air and your throat sending vibrations through his body.
Kai pulled you up by the hair, not enough to hurt you. You stood slowly to your feet, only to get a peck on the lips and thrown onto the bed again, ass in the air for him to see. His tongue was devouring you from behind, making you clench your fists. You couldn't run your hands through his hair like you wanted, you were completely, utterly helpless and at Kai's mercy. You cried out, but it was a soft mewl, you were unable to make any sounds after.
"You're so ready for me. So fucking wet." He cooed, sliding a finger into you very slowly. You tried pushing back at him, but it wasn't any use, he held your hips with his other hand, while the other one assaulted you. "This is gonna be so fun." He slid another finger into you, thrusting at a slow pace, just to tease you and wind you up.
"Please." You begged.
"I bet you wanna grab a fistful of my hair. Don't you? You're such a tame Y/N." He praised, placing a lingering kiss to your ass cheeks one at a time. "How bad do you wanna touch me?"
"Badly." Your cheek pressed further into your mattress as your body rocked back and forth on Kai's fingers. "Please, please fuck me." Kai's free hand connected with your plump cheek, the sting adding vibrations and excitement to your dripping core. Your walls clenched around his fingers in response, making Kai hum.
"You want me that bad?" He asked. "I wanted you this bad this morning, but you never thought about that." He shrugged and devoured you again. You cried out even louder, your fingers wiggling, feeling a little wisp of his fluffy hair atop his head. He moved closer, rewarding you just so you could grab a small fistful.
"Oh...fuck." You said sharply. Kai pulled away, leaving your hands empty and your core dripping with no attention left to it.
"Maybe if you're good, I'll untie you. I bet you want that right now, don't you?" He leaned over you, climbing onto the bed behind you. His body was pressed so closely to yours, your wrists were being crushed by his torso. You could feel his hot breath on your neck and he pushed your face into the mattress again. He teased your entrance with the tip of his member, rubbing it in circles over your clit and moving it up and down with a bold stripe over your core.
Your mouth hung open as he sheathed himself in one slow thrust. You cried out, clenching your fists behind your back again, one of his hands held your hips and the other tickling a stripe down your back. He definitely felt a little bigger than usual, making it all the more exciting.
"I love the look on your face when I penetrate you." He grabbed you by the bun so your back was against his stomach. He thrusted faster, your nails tickling the small area of his stomach you could reach. You were crying out in pleasure, whimpering and mewling for him. It would make you even happier if he'd untie you and you could touch any piece of him without restriction. Both of his hands worked at your bun, ripping the elastic in two pieces and tossing the remnants to the floor.
"There, now I can grab your hair properly." He fisted it between his fingers and pulled you closer into him. You gasped, skin clapping against skin and creating a rhythm you could listen to all day. It was then that you decided you didn't want this with anybody else, you trusted Kai and you couldn't even picture yourself having sex or making love with anybody else.
"I lo-ove you." You twisted your neck around to get a glimpse of him, he kissed you, pulling your face to the side a the odd angle.
"I love you more." He said, making you smile, but started moaning again, his fingers working at your clit. One of his hands grabbed the rope restricting you, pulling out of you and ripping the rope from your wrists. You groaned, the loss of him inside of you making you week. You pulled your wrists to your chest and rubbed them to rid of the rub marks. Kai pushed you by the bottom to the bed, making you land on your side. He flipped you over, laying you flat on your stomach. His lips lightly trailed down your neck, straight down your spine, pressing a kiss all the way back up to the base of your neck.
He flipped you over yet again, smiling down at you. "I'm actually so proud you made it this far without cumming." He teased and stroked your hair behind your ear. You reached up, running your fingers through his thick hair like you've been wanting to, your face contorting again as he filled you up quickly. He watched, experimenting with you, giving you heavy and sharp thrusts. You were a whimpering mess, holding onto him for dear life, as he did the same to you. You kissed passionately, trying to muffle each other's cries and groans. His pace picked up again, one of your hands trailing down and running your fingers over your clit.
"Shit." He cursed in your ear. You were so close, toes curling and your legs shaking, along with your walls clenching. Kai was close too, sloppy thrusting and sloppy kisses pressed against your lips and neck. "Cum for me, Y/N." You let go, screaming out his name, seeing splotches of white. Your mouth hung open, Kai growling and holding you by the neck as he emptied himself inside of you, trying to get the last bit of friction he needed to be satisfied. You took a deep breath, feeling Kai pull away from you and stand by the bed next to you. He laughed, seeing you warn out and spread across your shared bed, the both of you satisfied with each other's performance.
"Let me fix the bed." He gestured to your limp body, scooping you up slightly to fold the covers back. "Your lingerie is ripped up, sorry." He looked at the floor to see the discarded material he didn't even remember touching. He climbed in under the blankets with you, reaching for your T.V. remote and turning on a random show that you were fall asleep to. He cuddled you, kissing you on the cheek, making you blush.
"It's fine. You'll end up buying me another anyway." You closed your eyes, feeling Kai wrap a large hand around your throat and pulling you into him, it was a gentle gesture, not choking you at all. He comforted himself in the smell of your fruity hair, the nice shampoo you always used. His other hand wrapped around your waist to hold your hand as you spooned.
"I love you, Y/N. Goodnight." He whispered in your hair.
"I love you too, Kai." You smiled, feeling ten times safer in his arms than you would have wrapped up in a bunch of pillows without him. His warmth radiated onto your small body, his protective aura beating off of him again.