Untitled #11

I hate history. Most boring class in the entire school schedule. Especially since Alaric is no longer our teacher.
Being fed up with hearing Miss Martin talk about Cold War, I look to the side and see Caroline being as bored as I am. She's biting her pen and plays with her hair trying to distract herself. If Caroline is bored with this class that means there is something seriously wrong with the teacher.
I can't help myself but to look at her again. She is sitting right next to me, sharing my desk. So close I can smell her shampoo – bubble gum.
Caroline doesn't know it, probably no one knows it but I have huge crush on her  for few years. And now ever since we drunk-kiss at her last party, I can't stop thinking about her. For her it was just for fun I assume, but for me... it was something more.
Today she is wearing sleeveless, baby blue sun dress. It ends just before her knees, showing of her long and tanned legs.
I can't stop staring at her legs.
When I finally look back at her face, my heart almost stops and I hold my breath in panic because she is looking at me too. And she knows what I did. Yet somehow she doesn't look like she minds it. Her smile looks almost inviting.
I don't know what came over me but I put my left hand under the desk and lay it on Caroline's knee. It feels so good. Her skin so soft under my touch.
What surprises me even more, was the fact that Caroline didn't push my hand away. She didn't say anything, escape or informed a teacher of my inappropriate behavior. No. All she does is smile even more.
She likes it.
Encouraged by her openness I slowly starte moving my hand up her thigh. It feels so exciting and wrongly right.
What am I doing? I don't think I know it myself. I just keep doing what I feel, trying not to think too much. We were both living the moment right now.  And Caroline seems as excited as I do. Which is quite unexpected to me.
As I go further up, her leg spread a little wider and that is open invitation. I feel myself getting wet just thinking about what I am going to do next.
I move my hand higher and higher and I finally reach to feel her silk panties.  I am really pleased to find that they are already soaked...
Caroline must really be into women and public sex. Or maybe it's a vampire thing that she gets turned on easier that humans.
When I find her clit and start rubbing it through her panties, I feel her body becoming tense. She puts down her pen and she holds the edge of the desk with her both hands. I look around to see if anyone noticed what we are doing but we are sitting in the last row and Miss Martin is too preoccupied with herself. No one saw us.
That gives me more courage and I decide to go further along. I find the hem of her underwear and I push it aside.
As I thurst my two fingers inside her, I feel them being covered with her juices. It's such a accelerating feeling. Knowing I am fingering Caroline, sexy vampire in the classroom full of people gives me such a rush.
I keep on fingering her adding another fingers as I do. I can hear the noise my fingers make in her pussy when I push them in and out. How the hell no one noticed or heard us is the mystery to me!
Caroline tries to keep her face look normal. To keep it from pushing her veins out.
I know she's coming close when she starts squeezing the edge of the desk and I feel her walls clench one my fingers.
Caroline comes as the bell rings. I  withdraw my fingers with a cocky smile on my face and I lick them clean as I look her straight in the eyes and leave the classroom.
###
During the lunch break I go to the bathroom to fix my make-up and my hair. I am alone in the restroom and that is even better. I can be comfortable then.
As I end putting my hair in the bun Caroline comes inside and I panic a little bit seeing her here, after what I just did to her.
"I was looking everywhere for you." She says as she closed the door.
All my courage that I had earlier just evaporated. I started having doubts about what I did. But then again she didn't protest at all and she encouraged me smiling, when she realized what I was doing. Maybe I was just overanalyzing things. "You did? Why?" I ask trying to play it cool.
"I wanted to thank you." She says with a sweet, flirty smile and she swishes me against the wall with vampire speed. I don't know if I should be scared or excited. Or maybe both!
I must have had really confused look on my face because she elaborates. "I know you like me and I came to tell you that I really like you too."
"Oh, you do?" What was I doing? Why was I acting like insane person. Where did all my courage go?
But Caroline doesn't answer. Instead she decides to confirm her words by laying a kiss on my lips. When I feel her sweet taste in my mouth I instantly kiss her back. It isn't anything hungry or rushed. Just a gentle caress of two people who want to know each other.
Her lips are so soft and she kisses me like I am the only person in the entire world.
It feels so good. My skin is tingling and my stomach is turning over and I don't ever want it to stop. So when she stops and pulls away I feel at loss. Disappointed. Empty...
"I told you I came here to thank you and I am gonna do just that." Smile doesn't disappear from her face. She kneels in front of me and pushes my skirt all the way up, exposing my butt covered only in see-through lacy thongs.
My pulse is racing. Is she going to do what I think she is?
She closes her face to my belly, kissing the skin right over the panties, scraping it gently with her teeth.
My body begins to shiver under her touch, fully anticipating her next move. But I definitely didn't see coming what she does next...
Caroline grabs my underwear in her teeth and slowly pulls them down, while her hands are holding my body pressed against the wall.
This experience is so exciting and arousing that I am instantly getting wet.
She leaves the panties at my knees which makes me look so dirty and cheap as forces my legs apart and her mouth find my opening. It turns me on so much!
Her first lick is long and wide and it is so intense I almost lose balance. If it wasn't for her hand holding me I would be on the floor right now.
After that she focuses on my clit, rubbing it with her tongue and pressing it more and more with every move she makes.
I hear myself breathing loud and heavy, trying to prevent myself from moaning but it's impossible. Caroline eats my pussy with such a dedication I feel like I will soon reach heavens.
Thank god for her vampire strength because if she were human I don't think she would be able to hold me like that.
I feel myself becoming more wet. I am probably dripping on the floor right now but I don't care. It feels so good I wouldn't want her to stop, even if people were to come into the bathroom.
"Caroline..." I am barely able to say her name because I can't catch a breath.
I want to come so badly...
Caroline answers to my desperation by pushing her fingers inside me. I feel her stretching my walls as she fingers me with inhumane speed.
I can sense I will come soon...
I am so overwhelmed with this experience. I am shaking. I am on fire. I am everything at once. The jolts of energy spread through my entire body...
"Oh god!" I scream as I start reaching my high. The hot flow spills inside me, reaching my every extremity.
Caroline continues eating me out, allowing me to ride the wave of my orgasm till the very end. She lets go of me only when I regain my strength and can breathe normally again.
As I see Caroline lick her lips from my juices all I can say is. "Thank you..."
"We can do this again some time soon." She says as she smiles and exits the bathroom leaving me alone again.