Pet Names

You nestled your body into a ball and clutched your robe to your body. The book you were reading was making you forget about your surroundings. It sucked you into a place that was supernatural free and full of love, a perfect life in your opinion. "Oh there she is." Damon called from the entrance to the den. You rolled your eyes and jumped when he was sitting next to you with a smile on his face. You hated when he used his speed to whisk around the house and scare you. "Hey there, beautiful."
You set your book down and pursed your lips together. "And what can I do for you now, Damon?" You sweetly smiled. His dark chuckle told you he had something planned. That was confirmed when he crawled across the sofa, you slid back until you hit the arm and you were blocked in under him. "Umm, Damon." You coughed and he smiled.
"I just wanted to see my baby-girl." He answered innocently and your breath caught in your throat. But something about the name made you want to wrap your legs around his waist and have a go at it. He trailed his index finger down the center of your robe. "Besides, you know you don't really have a lot of self control. Neither do I." He said so quietly.
You shook your head. "No it isn't like that." He smiled and leaned in closer, pressing his lips to your jaw and making you shudder. "Damon what are you doing?" You tucked your fingers into his dark hair. "Oh." You yelped when he dug his dull teeth into your flesh. "Are you trying to mark me or something?" You gasped and tried pulling away but his hand slapped to your waist where you couldn't move. "Come on Damon-" You groaned as if you hated it, but actually you liked it. "You're so weird." You fisted his shirt and tried pushing him away.
It was no use, he wouldn't move. "But your skin is so soft." He moaned and grabbed your shoulder, skimming downward to your breasts. "I wonder how soft these are-" He wondered out loud before looking back up at you. "Should I find out now or have my princess tell me when?" You crossed your legs to hide the heat building between them. "Mmm-" He sniffed the air. "I wonder how wet you really are, you love pet names don't you?" He grinned and sucked at your jaw again. "Just let me know when you're ready."
You bent over the tub where you were checking the temperature of your water. Baths were the best way to relieve your stress and you had your oils and body soap ready. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the warm water running over your hands. There was a little ghost of a finger stroking your clit that made you clenched your legs together to relive the tension and stand up, turning to look over your shoulder.
Damon was concentrated on his finger between your legs. "Oh kitten." He groaned and you sucked in a breath, his finger stroked your folds at the same time arousal flooded there. "I think you need some help." He whispered and looked back up at you, his fingers stroking and circling your clit.
"Damon you shouldn't be in here." You turned around with your arms covering your nipples. "How did you even get in? I locked the door." Damon's eyes trailed away from your face and you frowned. "You unlocked the door didn't you? How did I not notice my creepy vampire stalker casually walk right in?"
"You're in my house. I have a key to every room." Damon noted. The best part was that he was naked from the waist down and he was hard. How could you not notice that either? "Don't pout, princess." His hand shot forward, pushing his finger between your folds again. You whimpered and slightly parted your legs. "Look at you submitting to me, kitten. You're soaked."
Your eyes fluttered as you tried your best not to lean against him and give in. "That feels good doesn't it?" He grinned and pressed his lips to your cheek. "Just say the words, no more frustration. You won't have to beg me to take you right here."
"Please." You whispered and pressed your hips against his fingers. Damon was right, there was no begging. He had you pressed up against the sink counter with your legs spread apart. There was a moment of silence before Damon teased your clit with the head of his cock. Your jaw dropped open and then he was stretching you with a full thrust. "Fuck yes." You whispered and closed your eyes, biting your lip.
"Don't bite your lip, sweetheart." Damon scolded and you opened your eyes, continuing to bite your lip. "Don't." He warned and held your hips, bracing you for his heavy thrusts. "Y/N." He growled and pressed forward, his hips moving faster and harsher and pressing his lips to yours. Damon took it upon himself to bite your bottom lip for you, pulling the flesh between his teeth and growling.
Your hands skimmed his clothed shoulders while his right hand left your hip to play with your clit. A hoarse moan left your lips and Damon released your lip from between his teeth. "Feels...so good." You whispered and matched your bucking hips to his. His thumb pressed against your clit again, stroking you closer and closer to your climax. Your mouth hung open and Damon rested his nose in the crook of your neck.
"Sorry, baby-girl." Damon shook his head and you frowned. He pulled out of you and stood as far away from you as he could. "You have no idea how much control that took." He panted and you set yourself down off of the counter on your jelly legs. "Good things come to those who wait."
"Damon." You whimpered and squeezed your legs together. "Please, you said no begging. I need it." You whispered.
"Now you want me?" He raised a brow and took a step forward. "What's wrong?"
"I'm...aching." Your cheeks turned red. You crossed your legs again. "I need you." The next thing you'd say would really do it, something so risky but so tempting. "Please Daddy?"
Damon's eyes widened. "I didn't know you had that sort of kink, princess. I thought you only like pet names." He grinned and lifted you up, satisfying your thrist for him by pressing his cock slowly between your folds and filling you again with ease. You grasped his shoulders and wrapped your legs around his waist. You clung to him for dear life, resting your nose into his neck and nipping at his flesh. "You were right, baby. You're throbbing for me." He groaned and grasped your ass with his large hands.
Your head rocked back and forth under his thrusts and his thumb returned to your clit to try and satisfy your throbbing walls. If Damon couldn't stop the sensation, he wouldn't last as long as he'd like to. "The things you do to me, Y/N."
"Damon." You warned, arching your back into him, his thumb stroking you closer and closer to your orgasm. You felt a pit in your stomach where the burning sensation was building. Damon moaned in your ear, holding you close. "Daddy." You whimpered. The pet name surged Damon forward into fucking you harder and faster, not long after pushing you into your orgasm. Now you knew how to trigger him into finishing you off.
"There's something about that name..." He shook his head and pulled out of you. You wrapped your hand around his shaft and pumped him. "What are you doing?" Damon raised his brows but tensed under your touch.
"You're so close. I want you to cum Daddy." You bit your lip and looked up at him, batting your thick eyelashes at him. Damon's mouth hung open as he thrusted to meet your hand. "That's it." You encouraged him and Damon groaned, his lashes fluttering. He came across the expanse of your stomach where you looked down and moaned at the sight. "You thought I was the only one who liked pet names-" You both smiled at each other but quickly frowned when something was right.
You were both standing in a warm puddle and Damon's eyes trailed back to the overflowing bathtub. "Shit." He cursed and grabbed towels from the cabinet under the sink and lay them out, turning off the bath and draining the tub. "So how about you get that bath ready and I'll help Stefan with dinner?"
"Okay." You grinned. "Is someone special coming over tonight?"
"Stefan and Elena invited Kai, Bonnie, Caroline and Ric over. Something about getting along better." Damon fixed his shirt and headed for the door, not before kissing you and nipping at your bottom lip. "See you at dinner, princess." He grinned, sending your cheeks to light up like Christmas lights.