Rulebreaker

You rolled over with plenty of room of Kai's king sized bed, groaning playfully to yourself, remembering what you and Kai had done last night. Your wrists hurt, seeing hickeys the size of quarters where he had marked you just over the artery in the underbelly of your pale wrist. You had gotten into a fight, Kai being jealous and claiming he saw you flirting with another man. This upset you, did he think that low of you to find somebody else? Kai was a great boyfriend, bringing you flowers and opening up to you when nobody could get through to him. The concept of being nice to somebody was new to him but with you, it was just different. You hated to see that all go to waste and he ignited a love making session, marking you so no other man would even look at you.
The thought of feeling protected by him made you feel hot, remembering where he touched you. Kai had rules and you were about to break one of them. See, he liked to be the one to make you feel good. Touching yourself would make him angry, seeing how he freaked out on you and dominated you the first time you had done it without him. It was weird but you liked to keep each other happy. But right now you felt hot and bothered, cheeks flaming and trailing the tips of your fingers over your breasts like he had, feeling your nipples harden under the touch. You gasped, biting your lip in a giggle to keep quiet. If you were any louder, Kai would hear and rush upstairs where he had left you. Probably for some breakfast or a shower.
Your mind was cloudy, thinking your hands were Kai's large hands, grasping one breast in your right hand and trailing the other down your stomach, tickling your skin along the way. Goosebumps rose on your stomach, trailing further south and reaching your clit. You jumped a little, looking around to make sure before you touched it. Kai couldn't know. If he did, he was so unpredictable when he was angry. He'd never hurt you though. Your index finger tip dug into your clit softly, a small whine escaping your parted lips. He could hear through walls if he really wanted to. You still had to keep quiet, was the real challenge. You started rubbing your clit faster, fondling the breast in your right hand and parting your legs further.
"Kai." It was so small, you don't think you could even hear his name from your mouth. You were so scared yet curious to find out what he would do. This was like a sin in his house, touching yourself without him. You gasped when you pressed harder, not able to control the noises from your throat. Your head rolled back and you closed your eyes, clenching your walls as if it would do anything.
"You're so bad." Your hand snapped up to your chest quickly, eyes snapping open and sitting up, hoping Kai never saw that little scene, but of course he did. You swallowed, the gulp in your throat audible to him. He smirked, arms folded aross his chest. Your heart would leap from your throat if it worked any faster. "Now Sweetheart, was last night not enough for you?" He stalked closer, still smirking.
You covered yourself with the blankets, holding it up over your body at your chest. "Umm...yeah I just couldn't help it." It was still the truth, but you also added in a little charm to kiss ass to him. "It was amazing."
"I know." He said, cocky as ever. "But you broke my rule. Which leads me to question if it really was enough for you." He shrugged, faking his self doubt. He reached into you, stroking your hair. "Do you want more?"
He was acting...funny. From the last time you had done this to him, he spanked you and demanded you pleasured him as punishment. This was new, being nice and...calm.
"Are you not mad at me?" His eyes glittered with amusement, and then turning dark with lust for you. He desired you and you knew that much.
He jutted his bottom lip out to pity you. "Oh Sweetheart, I'm not mad-" You let out a large sigh of relief. "I'm raging." Your eyes widened. This was not good. He was so possessive and it turned you on more than you thought it would. Moisture collected between your legs and onto the sheets of the bed if you were correct.
"I'm s-sorry." He laughed at you, showing his perfect white teeth.
"See, I would accept that if I was like Stefan. Or maybe even the blond one, Matt? Well anyway-" His face was three inches from yours, his breath ghosting over your lips. "I thought I taught you a lesson about this a while ago? Haven't you learned?" His lips dove for your neck, placing gentle kisses there. You bit your lip and let him do what he had to, fighting him wouldn't end up well. "It makes me laugh, how one girl could be so submissive. I wasn't even into that sort of stuff before I met you." He casually stated and kissed at your collar bones.
"What are you gonna do?" You gulped as he kissed over your small Adam's apple. He hummed in thought purposely, his lips still connected with your throat.
"Hmm..." He trailed off. "You're not allowed to touch me." That's it?
You furrowed your brows. "That's it?" That would be easier than most things he had done to you.
He shrugged. "It won't be easy for you. The thing is-" He pulled away from your neck and held your bottom lip between his thumb and index finger. "You won't be able to cum. Well not without my permission at least." He rolled his eyes playfully. You drew in a sharp breathe and he chuckled. He had never done this before.
"I don't-"
He raised his brows at you. "Clearly last night wasn't enough for you, Doll. So I'll build you up and maybe when you cum, it'll be oh so good you'll feel it for a week. It's only for you, Baby." Your cheeks flamed again, kissing him when he leaned in. Involuntarily, your hands went to move to his hair as he deepened the kiss. He growled into your mouth in warning, your hands shooting to your lap. He hummed gently as a praise, lips leaving yours to connect with your jaw line. He sucked, forceful kisses coming from his part.
A small 'uh' left your lips as his hand came up and covered your breasts. Most of his hand had covered most of your chest, as you were close to a petite size. He placed a kiss on your chin, staring you in the eye.
"I'll also add that you can't make any noise." He was making this too hard for you. There was no way you were to keep quiet, not with his sinful mouth on you. Your eyes widened. "Too much?" He seemed concerned for a second.
"Yes." You whispered.
"Good." He smirked evilly as he pushed you back down onto your pillow and kissed his way down your stomach. You bit your lip, trying to keep quiet as best as you could. "I'm gonna have so much fun with this." He said to himself and moved down to your core. He spread your legs wider, holding your knees apart. "I haven't even touched you. You're so wet for me, Sweetheart." He cooed and you locked eye contact with him as he stripped his shirt from his body and placed his mouth over your clit. He stared up at you, blue/gray eyes sparkling with amusement as your face scrunched up trying not to make any noise. He hummed, the vibrations igniting all of the senses on your clit.
You wanted nothing more than to grab his hair for comfort. You tried focusing on other things, watching how your feet dangled and your toed curled with every swipe of his tongue. It wasn't so hard now. Not until he gave a slurp, holding your thighs tightly so you couldn't move. You mouthed 'fuck' to yourself, hoping it would get some frustration out of you. Your voice was right on the tip of your tongue, and you weren't able to use it. He hummed in a small laugh to himself, feeling you struggle. It was a bigger struggle because he entered you with his index finger as his tongue swiped your clit, sucking every four swipes.
"H-how long are you g-gonna do this?" You tried so hard not to gasp. His eyes locked onto yours, pumping his finger in at a steady pace, adding his middle finger as he watched your face contort with pleasure.
He pulled away just enough so his lips were on your clit, still feeling him there. "Until I'm ready." He shrugged and sucked at your clit again. You sighed in frustration and puffed your cheeks, making your face red because of your upcoming orgasm. Your walls clenched. Kai pumped in and out of you quickly, moaning into you for the extra effect. You clenched your teeth together so hard you thought they would break out of your mouth. Your fingers gripped the sheets tightly, your knuckles turning white as you tried not to cry out. You were just about to go over the edge, eyes opening as you were going to let go. Kai pulled away quickly, kneeling on the bed with a smirk. Your head tossed back into the pillow, legs still spread as you felt the tingling in your core disappear.
"That was so much fun." He teased and licked your juices off of his index finger slowly. You watched him, plump lips wrapped around his finger as he eyed you. He was so seductive to you and you wondered why nobody wanted to date him before he became a psycho.
"I-" You started but he gave you his middle finger still slick with your arousal.
"If I am a gentleman I have to offer you some, correct?" He grinned and you took his finger in your mouth, tasting yourself, trying not to moan into his finger. He sighed, retracting his finger from your mouth, unbuckling his belt and tugging his pants down his legs. He peeled the blankets from your body and kissed at your breasts, swirling his tongue around your left nipple, then moving to the right one. Kai sat back, enjoying the sight before him. You were so naked and vulnerable before him. You also wanted to reach out and help him out of his boxers, and rub his length for him.
He pulled the tight boxers from his legs, his member springing up and slapping his stomach. He noticed your eyes were dark, wanting nothing more than to take him then and there.
Kai gave it a few pumps, eyes rolling into the back of his head and pulling his hand away to flip you over onto your stomach.
"I'll make it hard for you to touch me." He laughed and propped you up on your hands and knees by the stomach. "Oh man I love when I come up with the best ideas." He stated, clearly proud of his torture on you. You pushed your ass back at him, wanting so bad to feel him.
"Please." You begged as he gave your left cheek a playful smack making you jump.
"You want it that bad?" He asked innocently. His hands played with his length, rubbing the tip over your slit and onto your clit and repeating the action. You rolled your eyes into the back of your head, feeling yourself start dripping because of him.
"Yes." You stated in a demanding tone.
"Alright then." He cocked his head to the side and entered you forcefully, almost shoving you to your elbows because of his power. You fixed yourself, feeling him give it to you slow. Then you felt an absence, not feeling him inside of you.
"What the-" You started with anger. He flipped you back over and stared down into your eyes, keeping you locked there. He was laughing.
"I got bored of that position." He shrugged and you growled. "This is much better, now I know it'll be a challenge for you to touch me." He chuckled and entered you quickly, your legs shaking and your back arching up to him. One of his large hands pushed you down onto the mattress flat, thrusting into you at a steady but bruising pace. Your mouth opened, walls clenching around him to try and feel him. Every thrust was driving you closer, his thumb rubbing at your clit. Kai lifted your right leg onto his shoulder, kissing your calf whilst staring at you.
"Oh." You whined as you saw white. Kai gave a super hard thrust, enough to send you into the headboard. You choked out, trying so hard not to make any noises. Kai bit his lip, watching you and decided that was the best punishment he could give you for making noise. It only made you struggle more.
Your walls clenched, eyes rolling as his thumb pressed harder into your clit. You were tipping, your stomach starting to pulse in heat. Once again, as you were going over the edge he pulled out.
"Fuck." He cursed and bent down to kiss you. One of his hands grabbed your breasts again and you groaned on accident, mind still foggy. You tried catching your breath as he kissed you, but having no such luck until he pulled away from your lips so you could gasp for air. He laughed hard. Kai was laughing at you. "You're so submissive to stick up for yourself." He was right, it always scared you to confront somebody or be outright with something, but during sex, you were about as submissive as a bunny trapped in a cage.
"Are you almost done?" You whined and clenched the sheets between your fingers.
"Maybe." He flipped over onto his back next to you. "By all means." He gestured to his length against his stomach. He wanted you to ride him. You bit your lip, knowing how you could cum without him. You were desperate for a climax now.
You flipped your leg over his waist, sinking yourself onto him. He hissed, and you gasped for air. "Hell." He cursed in a gasp as you rolled your hips onto his, trying not to lean on his chest for support. "You can touch me now." He whispered and you fell onto his chest, wrapping your arms around his neck as you let him thrust upward into you fast. You screwed your eyes shut, hearing Kai laugh a little and swearing different profanities here and there. Once again, your orgasms were coming faster and it was approaching quicker than he had thought. Your walls clenched, almost spilling over as you cried out, the pressure in your stomach becoming too much to handle.
"Please. Please let me cum." You cried out, Kai's thrusts not slowing on you.
"No." He growled, the vein in his neck noticeable. You sucked at his neck, trying not to cry out. Using his speed, he flipped you over and pushed you down onto you elbows with your ass in the air.
"Kai, Kai please." Kai's grip on your waist would leave bruises as he started questioning you.
"You want to cum around my cock? You've been a good girl haven't you? Thought I didn't tell you to make noise. I'll let it slide." He praised as he caressed your back in long sweeps of his fingers. Your stomach was boiling, your profanities coming along with your clenching walls. "You wanna cum so bad huh, Princess?"
"Yes yes yes." You cried out loudly. Kai laughed, but his laugh turned into a moan, his thrusts getting sloppy.
"Ugh, fuck." He cursed and clenched his jaw tightly. You let go around him, knowing he wouldn't care anymore as he released inside of you. He thrusted harder a few more times, riding out your orgasm for you as he softened and pulled out of you. You rolled over, out of breath as he stood on his knees, laughing at you, sweaty and bare in front of him.
"Well now I have to shower again, so thank you for disobeying me." He laughed as he walked through the door and downstairs to shower.