Shower Assistance

It had been so long since six A.M. and when you had to get up and get ready for a day at your parent's house. You had brought your boyfriend Kai, who they loved dearly and spoiled more than you. That wasn't the issue. You were starting to get stressed out, your parents asking questions like 'when will you get married?' and 'we want grandchildren!'
You had always considered Kai husband material for yourself, knowing he was the bad boy you shouldn't even be with. But you couldn't deny you loved him more than anything, anticipating the day you had children and were married. But for right now, it was way too early to be asking those questions. The result made you stress out from the badgering questions and come home straight from their house to take a hot shower.
First, you stripped. Taking your time in peeling your shirt over your head and pulling your jeans down your legs you had shaved the night before. If Kai had been watching, you would have taken extra care and time to tease him. But he planted himself on the couch to watch T.V. Your bra fell from your shoulders, dropping at your feet as you kicked it away and tugging your underwear down your legs. You bent over the tub, turning on the water and turning the nozzle for the shower head to turn on.
Once the water was warm, you stepped in and closed the curtain to shield yourself. You sighed as you rubbed your hair to get under the warm water, enjoying the feeling of your stress leaving down the drain with the water. Your eyes closed, a small smile across your lips as you reached for the shampoo, but feeling it wasn't in it's place on the shower caddy. You frowned and opened your eyes, seeing Kai in front of you with a smirk and jumping back a little. You mused in the fact he was completely naked, reading the back of the shampoo bottle with a grin on his face. You crossed your arms, waiting for an explanation as to why he was in your private time. This would also be the first time he was in the shower with you.
"I thought you might need a hand." You watched as he poured some of the liquid into his palm and spun you around, massaging your scalp for you. You sighed, definitely not annoyed anymore and rested the back of your head on his chest as he scrubbed your hair for you. "Your parents were weird this time." He stated.
You hissed as he pushed your head forward to wash the suds from your hair. Kai had saw your parents more than once, and they had always been cool. But even he noticed their pestering about certain subjects.
"You mean how they want us to get married and have a whole bunch of children for them?" You laughed, the stress of the subject completely gone. Kai spun you around, looking serious. This wasn't a good look on him, he was always joking with everybody. "Are you alright?" You asked as he cupped your cheeks.
"It's crossed my mind before, Y/N." Your mouth formed an O shape, surprised it would even cross his mind. Since you had pictured him as your husband before, you thought he never saw you as his wife. He smiled sweetly, looking at you through his lashes.
"You'd want to have children?" You weakly asked. Kai shrugged.
"I'm not too sure about having mini me's running around but definitely marriage. We can talk about this stuff." Kai stroked your hair down to your collar bones. "But I can't right now." He furrowed his brows, making you frown.
"Why not?" You sighed, feeling all hope was lost.
Kai's smirk was enough to tell you it wasn't. "Well you're naked in front of me and now I'm distracted." His eyes raked down your chest, fingers following and squeezing your breasts in his large hands. A small 'uh' left your lips in a hushed moan, your nipples hardening under his touch. His eyes trailed down your stomach to your core, his free hand sliding the fingertips down your stomach, stopping at your bellybutton and in between your folds making you whimper with your bottom lip between your teeth. You looked down, eyelids hooded and watched his semi hard member begging to be touched. You reached back, making the water a little colder so you wouldn't choke on the steam and bucked your hips slightly when Kai pressed onto your clit.
"Shower sex?" You asked, grabbing his length in your hand and pumping it in your small hand. Kai's eyes widened, breath hitching in your throat as you pumped slowly. "This is new."
Kai smiled down at your hand working on him. "God I love new things." He sighed in pleasure, retracting his hand from your core and placing his hands behind his back to give you full access. You bit your lip in a grin, feeling him harden in your grasp. Your other hand played with his chest, feeling his muscles tighten and relax. You gave his member a playful squeeze, hearing Kai let out a soft grunt in response.
"I feel like you knew I would be here after our visit with my parents." You giggled, seeing his eyes were screwed shut with a smile on his face. "I know you know a lot, but I thought everybody was kidding when they told me you'd always be a step ahead." Kai shrugged, moaning softly as you gave another playful squeeze.
"I may or may not have watched you strip through the key hole on the door." You laughed. "Which is perfectly acceptable because you already know I'm willing to have sex with you-" Your hand left his member, hearing a weird noise from his mouth because of the loss of the warmth of your hand. You cut him off with a kiss, wrapping your hands around the back of his neck. He groaned into the kiss, one of his hands wrapping around your waist to pull you into him. He pulled away, leaving you waiting and moaning as he pressed his fingers into you slowly, pumping in and out.
He wrapped a hand around your neck, watching you writhe as he pounded his fingers into you.
"Don't tease." You moaned, knowing he hated to be teased too. He smirked and kissed you, retracting his fingers from your soaked core. He moved under the shower with you, his hair getting wet and dripping over his forehead. "Please." You whined, feeling his length touch the inside of your thigh.
"Please what?" Kai hummed as he pressed his lips to your forehead.
"Fuck me." You begged and he smirked, hoisting you up by your waist, making you squeal and giggle. "You're such a bad boy." You cooed, biting your bottom lip.
Kai laughed and kissed you. "Only for you, Princess." The laughing stopped when you felt his tip penetrate you. Your mouth hung open, a grunt leaving his mouth. He groaned, feeling your warmth around him and your slick walls getting used to his size. You played along, clenching your walls around him to make his breath catch in his throat. He froze, knowing you adjusted to him already but knew you'd be scolding him to move.
"Move." You whined, thrashing your hips at him. You wrapped a hand to the back of his neck as he buried his mouth to yours, sucking and nipping at your sweet spot. His hips delivered one heavy thrust to start your session, your moans directly in his ear. And another, knocking your back into the shower wall harshly. You wrapped your legs around his waist tighter, pushing him into you with your feet.
"You like that?" He asked, his teeth still nipping at the sensitive spot he created. You knew there would be a bruise there for everyone to see. Kai marked you. He grunted, giving you three heavy thrusts in a row, making you give a throaty moan as a response. "Come on Y/N, you sound amazing, be as loud as you want Baby. Nobody will hear." He assured you tauntingly, now thrusting at a bruising pace, your mouth hanging open.
All you could do was cry his name. "Kai." You squealed, feeling his hand holding your waist tighten at the sound of his name. His mouth worked at the other side of your neck, nipping and sucking harshly. You clawed at his back, leaving jagged red lines, raising and swelling. They healed as quickly as they came, hearing him growl into your throat.
"Mmm." He moaned, licking over the spot he created. His lips moved up your jaw line, placing kisses there neatly and behind your ear where he sucked again, marking you for a third time. You groaned, trying your best to push your hips into his. The sound of running water faded out, only feeling the warm droplets hit the both of you lightly.
"Kai, oh my God." You moaned, your head rolling back and hitting the shower wall. You let yourself go limp in his hold, the pleasure making your eyes roll back into your head.
"Tired already?" He laughed. "Round two sounds good. How about I make you cum multiple times tonight? How does that sound?" You couldn't answer him, but moan in his ear, making him chuckle. You clenched around him in response, making Kai hiss. "Fuck you're so tight." He growled. "And mine."
The pressure built up inside of you, clenching around Kai again. He felt this and placed his fingers over your clit, and rubbing small circles on it to add to the sensation. You whimpered over and over again.
Kai moaned, surprising you because he never tried to moan before. He connected your lips for a few seconds, delivering several heavy thrusts into your hips. You clenched tightly, feeling as if you were about to let go.
"I love you, Y/N. Let go for me." He hissed, loving the feeling of your contracting walls around him. You cried out, clawing his back as he continued thrusting, becoming sloppy. "Fuck." He groaned, placing his lips on your neck, just next to the marked areas and came with another thrust. He spurted inside of you, crying out as you held him close, riding out your orgasm on him with your mouth open and eyes rolling. Your breathing was erratic, feeling Kai thrust slowly a few more times and stopping, his chest heaving with yours.
"I love you too." You smiled and felt him move from between your legs to set you down. "That was amazing." You complimented and kissed him sweetly on the lips.
He smiled, eyes hooded and feeling the afterglow of sex. "One of our best." He cupped your cheek, looking up at the running shower. "You won't have to go far to clean up." He joked and kissed you again, letting a breath out through his nose.
"If only my parents knew what you were like when you got back home." You giggled and kissed his chest. You reached over and grabbed his shampoo, rubbing it through his scalp as he bent over to kiss you again.
"If you weren't on the pill, they'd be happy to know that they'd have nine grandchildren already because of how much I fuck you." He grinned and placed his nose in your neck, letting you scrub the liquid into his hair, creating foam.
"And they don't know you have a potty mouth." You laughed and your fingers slowed, feeling as if he was falling asleep on you. "So hostile, I think I might need a new boyfriend." You teased sarcastically. Everyone had told you he was a hostile one. Which he was, but you still loved him and saw him in his vulnerable moments such as now.
"Hmm." He hummed against your collarbone. "So hostile." He repeated.
"Just no sleeping on me, not until we get dressed. I can't hold you up myself." You laughed again. He nodded, letting you scrub his hair and rinsing it, carrying on with the rest of your shower.