The Customer Is Always Right (Part 1)

When the door opened to the shop, when he stepped in, you knew there would be trouble. Kai smiled at you devilishly, striding over to you and leaning over the counter. People watched, probably wondering why an innocent girl like you would be targeted by the town's bad-ass. Of course these people didn't know about the supernatural. You were safe in that department.
It had been a few weeks since you had last saw Kai. You accidentally told him you liked him, but felt stupid and avoided him ever since. He was probably going to say something snarky, so you avoided that by running from him. Maybe you were still on good terms with him, letting him in and trusting each other slightly. Elena and the Salvatores would flip their shit, but Kai could be a nice guy if somebody actually respected him and listened to what he had to say about things.
"Hello Y/N." He bit his lip, sitting at the stool. You looked down, wiping the last of the counter. "Ignoring me?"
"No." You answered too quickly. "You're probably here because you know I can't leave and you're going to bring up some things that I would not want to hear again."
Kai shrugged. "Oh come on. I thought it was cute, it's like puppy love. I just want to know why you ran out like you did."
Your cheeks were pink, knowing you couldn't deny the fact that you were smitten with Kai. "You aren't exactly comforting or reassuring when it comes to feelings." You pretended to scrub a spot on the counter.
"Which is why I came here to ask you out." He said simply. You stopped, looking over at him like he had three heads. Why would he ask anybody out? Especially you? "So, what do you say? You and I? Movie? Dinner?"
You shook your head, deciding it was best for you not to be near him. "No thanks." You said politely, trying to swallow the overwhelming lump in your throat. When you looked over again, his smirk was gone, he was angry. Maybe he was never really used to being turned down, if he even had a love life.
"I expected that to go smoother." He mumbled, playing with the salt and pepper shakers on the counter. "How come?"
You furrowed your brows, continuing to wipe the counter. "I don't know." You lied.
"You don't know?" He laughed. "I'm sorry, were you giving me mixed signals?" You could tell he was starting to feel a little embarrassed. Yes, Kai Parker was starting to turn red in the cheeks, ducking his head to avoid anybody staring at him.
"What signals? Look, what I said a few weeks ago was true. But I moved on." You lied, wanting nothing more than for him to turn around and leave you alone.
He swallowed. "With who?"
"I think I like Kol now." You were digging yourself a deeper hole. Kol Mikaelson had been back in town for a while, sure he was cute, but you had your sights set on Kai for the longest time.
"Mikaelson? The Brit? Really?" He was starting to doubt you. "You're lying." He drew in a deep breath. "The guy is an asshole."
"Like you aren't, Kai?" You took the pepper shaker from him and set it back down by the menu.
Kai's face started bubbling, tiny veins crawling their way toward his eyes as anger washed over him. "Now I know you've lied." You stepped away, looking around to see if anyone was watching. Of course they weren't. "Why would you lie, Y/N?" He stood, hopping over the counter with his long legs, standing before you. He was like a tower, looking down on you. You gulped, seeing the customers behind him staring.
"I-"
He laughed darkly. "You don't even know why. You know, now there's some relief. I know you aren't taken." He walked at you until your back hit the wall. One of his arms caged you in, the sink on your other side blocking you in completely. He played with your name-tag, humming to himself.
"I-I have to get back to work." You looked around, seeing everybody had left. "They all left. Now I'm responsible for lost customers."
Kai grinned, eyes wrinkling in a smile. "Silly Y/N. Haven't you ever heard of an illusion spell?" You gasped, wanting to find your way out. "Now, where would you like to go for dinner?" He growled, his eyes pinning you down to the wall.
"I c-can't go out tonight." You shook your head. "I'm hanging out with Caroline." You lied yet again.
"You're lying again, I can hear it in your veins, Y/N. You won't fool me." You kept quiet. "The customer is always right, aren't they?"
"I think that's a Home Depot saying." You corrected in a small voice.
Kai growled again, moving his body close to yours. "Then I'll settle for one of those milkshakes you have on that menu." He set you free. Little did you know, he saw the supplies in the closet, where you nodded and headed for just a little ways behind you. He pushed you in, slamming the door shut and whispering an imprisonment spell.
"What the fu-" You gasped when he pinned you by the wrists to the wall. "Kai?" He looked so evil, so dark.
"I'll make you change your mind." His face was just inches from yours. His hot breath fanned over your lips, making you release a breath of air at him. He smiled slightly, unsure of whether or not he should continue. So he left it up to you. "Do you want to kiss me?" As scary as he was, it was something you had dreamed about before. You nodded rather quickly, Kai hummed and connected his lips with yours, hungrily yet passionately. It was fast paced, making your heart flutter, your hands digging into his hair as his did the same.
One of your legs hooked around his waist, his hands lifting you up so you were slightly taller than him. He pushed you into the shelves behind you, knocking cereal boxes off of the highest shelves, and pancake mix following. He sloppily kissed down your throat and pulled your shirt from over your head, name-tag and all. You placed your hands on both sides of his face, holding his lips to yours. You ground your hips down on him, trying to find friction for the both of you to enjoy. Kai rubbed your backside, playing at your bra strap.
"We'll make this quick. The sooner I leave, the sooner you serve your precious customers and I can pick you up for this date." Kai mumbled against your throat. You gasped and nodded, he had you hooked. There was no avoiding or refusing a date with him now. "These tight pants drive me crazy." He squeezed your ass in response, grinding his hips up at you and you noticed he was already hard.
He set you down and unbuttoned his jeans, pulling the zipper down and freeing his length from his boxers. You fell to your knees, eyes wide. "Not what you expected, Princess?" He smirked down at you. You shook your head. "Consider yourself lucky, because I really want you to touch it and suck on it with those pretty lips of yours." You nodded and reached out for it, pumping it slowly and twisting your hand as you went. He sighed and watched you intently. You licked your lips and took him past them, sucking lightly and feeling him out. "You need that sweet mouth fucked." He grabbed the back of your head and shoved you around him, your body instantly started convulsing and heaving for air. The tip rubbed the back of your throat and you whined involuntarily around him. "Fuck." He growled and released your hair, letting you pump him and suck him how you liked. You groaned around him, gaining your breath back.
With your mouth still taking him in and bobbing around him, you stripped yourself of your stretch pants that was the last of your uniform and stuck your fingers into your panties to rub your sodden core.
"Hold on." Kai pushed you away. "Now I want to do that." He helped you up and sat you on one of the shelves. His thumb found your sensitive clit and his index finger teased your soaked folds and entrance. You gasped, looking down and watching his hand. "Wow, so responsive." He mumbled, his lips hovering yours while he fingered you, listening to your gasps and cries. "I'm so glad you're single. That still wouldn't stop me if you were taken, but this makes me feel like I've claimed something." He chuckled to himself and curled his fingers upward. You grabbed the edge of the shelf, bucking your hips for him to rub your G-spot again.
"Right there." You cried with your legs shaking. "Shit." You gulped, trying to get a proper air flow to your lungs. Kai hummed and did it again, your body igniting and your core dripping over his fingers like he was playing in a small puddle. "I won't last long if you keep doing that." You reached up to move some hair out of your eyes.
"I love watching you fall apart." He observed, rubbing his fingers into that sweet spot again. Your body shook and he knew you were close. He thrusted his fingers at a steady pace, his thumb starting to rub your clit in figure eights. "Your pussy is really tight. I wonder how it'll feel around my cock." He whispered in your ear. "I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk out of this little storage room, Sweetheart." You whined, fisting his shirt. "Are you ready for that?"
"Yes. Oh God yes." You rolled your eyes, watching his fingers. Kai surprised you, giving a sharp thrust with his fingers.
"Yes who?" He grunted.
"Yes Kai, fucking you Kai." You swore and gritted your teeth. Kai kissed your neck as a reward.
"Good girl, I thought you forgot my name for a second." He pumped his fingers slowly and then stopped, retracting them from your core. You watched him lick his fingers clean and then kiss you, giving you a taste of your sweetness. "I'm so ready for you, Sweetheart." He pumped his cock a few times and pulled you from the shelf to hold you and wrap your legs around his waist. You grabbed his shoulders for support and felt him easily slide into you like he was a perfect fit for you. You cried out and rubbed his jaw line, watching his face contort with pleasure. "Just as tight as I thought." He lazily smiled. He grunted as he thrusted up at you, your breasts bouncing against his chest. You ground down into him to make it easier.
"Fuck Kai. You're so fucking seductive." You groaned and let him have you. Your walls clenched around him teasingly as he thrusted, making it hard for him to move. He let out a throaty groan and it had to be the hottest sound you had ever heard. "Fucking me in the storage room. You're such a bad boy." You grinned, your hips bouncing off of his.
He gripped you tighter, pulling you into him and away from him with each thrust. "Damn right Y/N. Who's making you feel good?" He growled, grabbing your hair and tilting your head back.
"Ugh, you Kai, you!" You shouted, grabbing the back of his neck. "Uh oh my God." You looked down at your conjoined hips, the sight was erotic. "Your big cock feels amazing."
"You think my big cock feels good?" He cooed.
"Yes, holy shit." You whined. Your walls tightened, your hips stalling against his.
"Is my big cock gonna make you cum?" He sighed, trying not to lose control. "Your tight little pussy might need another round after our date."
"Make me cum." Your back arched away from him. Kai held you firmly in place and felt his high coming with yours. You came quickly around him, screaming profanities and his name in his ear and trying to hold onto him for dear life. Kai moaned deeply and released himself inside of you in hot spurts, grabbing the shelf behind you for support. His hips froze against yours until he finished and winced when he pulled out of you.
He set you down on shaky legs and pulled up his zipper and buttoned his jeans. "Definitely another round." Kai grinned and whispered foreign words to himself. "As much as I'd like to imprison you in here all day and fuck you, you're free to go and get ready for that date."
You blushed and dressed yourself, fixing our hair and your name-tag on your shirt. He kissed you again with a satisfied hum in between. "So, where do you want to go? What time?" He asked you for the hundredth time.
Your cheeks were red, you thought they'd light on fire. "I get off at seven. And I really like Olive Garden." Kai snapped his fingers.
"Got it. Wear something revealing but not too revealing, wouldn't want any other guys looking at what I claimed." He pointed to the quarter sized hickey on your throat. "Something I can take you home in and strip you out of easily." He backed away toward the door.
You swayed from side to side, still blushing like mad. "Okay, Kai."
"Oh I prefer lingerie under it too. But if not, that's cool too. I'll still make a mess of you." He winked, biting his lip at the same time. Your panties pooled with want again in response. "There's that blush and that smile I like to see." He pointed at you and backed out of the room, heading for the exit to the building.