Interrogation

"I already told you, Damon. I don't have anything to tell you about Sarah." You spat. Damon shrugged, playing with a pocket knife in his fingers. "What? Are you gonna stab me?"
Damon scoffed. "No of course not. I'm trying to scare you." You rolled your eyes. "So what do you know about her, Y/N?"
"I'm one of your good friends, Damon. You won't scare me. I can't believe you actually tied me up to get answers." Damon poked the knife at you in a playful yet jabbing motion.
"You're changing the subject." Damon added, kneeling before you. "So what do you know about her?"
You rolled your eyes again and peered down at him. "Dude, all I freaking know is that she's like eighteen or some shit." You struggled against the ropes wrapped around your legs. Damon didn't tie your top half, not wanting to hurt you. So you plucked at the rope around your ankles and thighs.
"Well you can't leave so-" Damon whistled and watched you struggle.
"You didn't even bother tying my hands you idiot." You spat back at him. "I mean come on." You peeled at the rope that was refusing to come undone. "I have to pee."
Damon chuckled. "Fine, let me change my attitude." He whisked before you, pinning your shoulders to the chair and growling at you, swollen veins under his eyes and his canines ready to dig into your flesh. You swallowed and slid down in your chair away from him as best as you could. "Does that work? Are you gonna spill anything now? Does Stefan know about her?"
You were going to nod, but cut off by an unknown voice from behind Damon. Not completely unknown, it was Enzo. He waved at you, a blush crept up to your cheeks. "Damon, is that any way to treat a lady?" Wow, his voice was ten times deeper than you had thought. You didn't even know he was British. You'd only heard about him, and how everyone described his appearance to you, you knew it was him standing at the door.
Damon rolled his eyes with a sigh following after. "Enzo, you're here to ruin the moment. As usual." He whispered. Enzo grinned, folding his arms across his chest.
"I believe if you want answers, you should interrogate your brother, not one of your friends." He stepped in closer. "I'll babysit, you go tie your brother up. Keep yourself busy." He looked down at you, dismissing Damon without looking up. Damon huffed in annoyance and exited the room, closing the door behind him.
"Hello, Gorgeous." He whispered, eyes blazing like wildfire. You blushed again, struggling against the restraint. Enzo knelt before you and ripped the rope from your ankles and from your thighs. "I guess that's your price you have to pay, befriending a Salvatore." He teased, holding his hand out to help you out of the chair.
You tucked your hair behind your ear and nodded, trying to bite your lip in a rather attractive way. It worked. "Yeah I guess so." You shrugged. "Thanks for uh, rescuing me?" You laughed. "If that's what you call it? He's my friend, is that even considered kidnap...?"
"My you talk a lot." He laughed at you. "Caroline was right when she said her little friend Y/N was full of fire and conversation to the brim." Your face flamed again.
"That's me. You must be Enzo." You giggled.
"You've guessed correctly." He grinned, and you felt a cocky vibe from him. "When I step into the room everybody is automatically turned on. I guess that's how I know you knew who I was." He teased.
You took a deep breath, feeling like it was awkward enough standing there with him towering over you. "Well I'm gonna head home." You started for the door. "Thank you for the help."
Enzo appeared before you, blocking the door. "I know damn well you don't have a car in this driveway. You aren't walking alone. What if Damon kidnaps you again?" His eyes flickered with amusement. "I will escort you." He smiled and placed his rather large leather jacket over your shoulders. You smelled his musk, making your head spin and you couldn't help feel a rather large attraction toward him.

"Would you like to come in?" You offered, standing behind your threshold with your front door in your hand. Enzo smiled but shrugged.
"I don't know, you tell me. Do you want me here?" He laughed.
You bit your lip again. "It was just an offer." You shrugged and handed him his jacket. He refused.
"I have more just like that one. Keep it." He winked so smoothly. "Chances are if I step foot in this house-" He looked around, stepping through the door and closing it behind him, walking at you until your back hit the wall. "I won't leave." His breath fanned over your lips. "I can only tell so much from your heart beat." He whispered, taking his jacket from your hand and tossing it to a chair in the middle of the hallway.
Your eyes were wide, waiting for him to make the next move. A big bad Vampire leaning over you, wanting to dominate you. Enzo hummed, sniffing the air. "You do realize you're aroused, don't you?" He asked in disbelief. You blushed, trying to keep such a straight face. He smiled again. "What did I tell you? I could walk into any room and make the panties drop." He said with seriousness, studying your eyes. You placed a hand around the back of his neck and pulled at the little hairs there. He made the first move, pressing his lips to yours, knocking your head into the wall. You caressed his neck, holding him into you as your kiss got more intense by the second. You grunted into him, hooking a leg around his waist and hoisting yourself up. His large hands caught you, holding your ass for balance. You kissed at his jawline, your tongue tracing the stubble lightly.
"Have you never done this with a Vampire, Love?" He pressed you into the wall, sucking at the spot where your jaw connected with your neck.
"No of course not." You gasped when he found your sweet spot. He nipped and sucked at it, humming into your soft skin.
"Unmarked territory, amazing." He grinned into your throat, biting down with flat teeth and marking you as his. You whimpered, fingers running through his thick, dark hair. "Hold onto me, alright?" He asked. You nodded, combing your fingers through his hair, closing your eyes and resting your head against his chest as you felt the whoosh of air and your hair whipping around your face. "You can open your eyes." He whispered, closing your bedroom door behind him. He wasted no time in pushing you to your mattress and tearing your shirt down the center and throwing it to the floor. He did the same with his, grunting as he hovered you again to kiss you roughly.
You were trying to catch your breath, pulling away and letting him work at your neck again. You scratched lightly down his back, reaching the small dimples above his waistband at the bottom of his spine.
His trailed his lips down your throat, to your bra and unclasping it from behind your back. He easily slid it away from your body and tossed it with your shirt to the floor. He flicked his tongue over your left nipple, before taking it in his mouth and sucking on it, pulling away with a 'pop.' You gasped, pushing his head back to your overly sensitive breasts as he repeated the action on your right breast. Then his lips continued on their way down your stomach and his hands fumbled with your belt, ripping the leather in half and using his strength to rip the button from your jeans as he split them in half. You gasped again, wetness pooling in your panties at the rough gesture.
"Lace." Enzo hummed. "I feel as though you knew I'd come to your rescue." He laughed. "I love lace." He ran a hand over the silky material and placing his hot mouth over your covered clit. Your hand shot back to his hair, pushing his mouth into you harder. He nipped it with his teeth, not able to actually tease because of the restriction.
"Do that again." You groaned with a smile on your lips.
"What if I-" He split your panties. "Just do it like this?" He whispered, nipping with direct contact and then sucking harshly on it. Your body shook.
"You have a thing for splitting clothes." You breathed, one of your hands in his hair and the other over your chest.
Enzo hummed with a small laugh to follow. "Correct, I do." He confirmed and nipped harder, your hips jolting up into his mouth. "You taste amazing." He hummed, lapping your arousal from your core. His chin dripped with your arousal, as well as his tongue and he didn't seem to mind. He nipped once more before sucking over your clit and holding your hips to his face.
You could hear the faint zip of his pants and shuffling beneath you. One of his hands left your hips to pump himself, a small groan from his lips directing into your core. "Fuck." You gasped, forcing his head into you with both hands. Your head shot back, back arching off of the bed to try and direct your hips into his mouth.
He pulled away for air, releasing your death grip on his scalp. "Why don't you try sitting on my face, Gorgeous. I've got a comfortable jawline for you." He grinned evilly and flipped himself over, kicking his pants off of his ankles, his briefs following. You climbed over him, swinging a leg over his neck and directing your hips over his tongue. You looked down, seeing him looking directly up at you. You grabbed his hair again, grinding into him at your pace. Your arousal dripped down his chin and to his neck, his tongue trying to keep up with your harsh thrusts. Your eyes rolled, a girly moan leaving your lips.
He held your hips down, nipping your clit at a new angle. Enzo groaned loudly, driving you closer and closer to your orgasm. "Shit shit shit." You cursed, grasping his hair tighter. "You're gonna make me cum." You whined, trying to pull off of him but his strength held your down onto him. He aided your hips in movement, grinding your core down onto his face for his own pleasure.
Your eyes crossed, your orgasm ripping through your body. "Fuck." You squealed, grinding your hips quicker. Your body pulsed and shook with immense pleasure. He slowed you to a stop, allowing you to climb off of him. His face was soaked, his fingers wiping up any arousal off of his lips and chin he missed. He hummed and climbed over you again, kissing you and shoving your head back into the mattress. One of his hands collected both of yours above your head, guiding his length to your core. He teased your folds for a second until your walls were clenching for him and craving him desperately.
Slowly, he sheathed himself inside of you and grunted with you in unison. It was strange enough you felt like he was meant for you, like a perfect fit. You whimpered, thrashing your hips up into his and grinding yourself on his cock.
He hummed in observation, letting you do the work. The heat in your core intensified. "You look hot like that, Doll." He complimented in which you whined again and pulled his lips into yours. "Let me help you with that." He hummed into your lips and held your hips down with one of his hands. He slammed into you steadily, enough to have your body shaking and your eyes crossing. Your toes curled, your nails scraping down his back sharply.
He hissed and wailed into your hips harder, a layer of sweat forming on his forehead. "Oh fuck." You whimpered, hiding your face in his neck.
"That's what I like to hear, Y/N." He cooed and massaged your clit between your bodies. Your toes curled tighter, his length burying into your G-spot. "Right there, Y/N? Did I find your spot?"
You shuddered as he did it again. Your walls tightened around him as he did it again and again, until you were seeing splotches of white. "Ugh fuck me." You whined. Enzo wrapped a hand around your throat, forcing you to look at him as he picked up his pace to drive you both closer to your climaxes.
"I already am." He was serious, his eyes burning with that wildfire look again. "Are you gonna cum for me?" He asked.
"Yeah, fuck yeah." You cried, clawing his ribs as you came undone, body shuddering and your eyes rolling back again. Enzo groaned, feeling his stomach tighten.
"Shit." He groaned, giving one last thrust before filling you, his own body shuddering against yours. He continued moving to make sure you both finished completely. He rolled off of you, catching his breath. "I did say I wouldn't leave, didn't I?" He laughed.
You laughed with him, tucking yourself into the blankets. You hoped he'd stay with you, your hopes came true when he tucked himself in with you and wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you into his hot chest.
You pecked his jawline and the spot below his bottom lip. "Thank you for staying." You closed your eyes.
He rubbed your back soothingly. "I did say I wouldn't leave." He sighed into your hair and drifted off with you.