Time After Time

"What do you have there, Gorgeous?" Your attention directed onto the vampire in front of you rather than your magazine. It was hot outside, but the air conditioner in the boarding house was much better than the sticky and humid air. So you curled up on the sofa with a water and a magazine and read until you were most recently interrupted. "A magazine?" Enzo asked with false excitement. Your nod confirmed this for him even though he already knew what it was. "Magazines contain nothing but lies, why won't you read something more...educational?"
Your furrowed your brows up at him and closed the pages. "Because I hate to read novels. They're boring and long, and sometimes they're confusing." You rolled your eyes. "Why don't you ever read? Instead of bothering me all the time?" Enzo slapped a hand to his chest, pretending his offense. "What do you want Enzo? I'm serious this time. What else is up your sleeve?" You pressed and he sat down next to you, much too close for your liking.
Enzo rested a large hand on your thigh and you flinched slightly. "I just want to spend time with you." He said quietly and you pushed his hand off of your thigh. He had warned you before about his hormones when he was around you, and Damon had told you that Enzo had a crush on you. It didn't affect your friendship until he would try to seduce you, because in all honesty you thought of Enzo as a really good friend. He was always there if you needed him and he would always fight a Heretic off to help you.
"Enzo." You sighed. "You know why we can't do that." But his hand found its way back to your thigh and he rubbed the inside of it. You drew in a quick breath and Enzo leaned in. He placed his lips on your jaw and continued massaging your thigh. You crossed your legs and tried pulling away from his mouth but he was literally stuck to you. That's going to be a nasty hickey on your jaw. You moaned but quickly pulled your bottom lip into your teeth and Enzo kissed along your jaw to your neck.
He knew that neck kisses were your weakness. If you didn't pull away soon you would melt into him and let him have you. You placed your hand on his arm as he worked on your neck and your eyes closed. "No, Enzo you have to stop." You tried pulling away from him but it was no use. He won fair and square, Enzo had found you in a vulnerable situation. Another moan left your lips and you struggled in his grasp when he wrapped his other arm around your waist and held you into him. He was dominating, holding you close as if you were his, so that nobody else could even touch you.
There was no doubt in your mind that he would protect you and risk himself for your safety. But this was much different. Enzo was claiming you and he was having fun while you struggled and tried to deny that he was turning you on. You gasped when he cupped your hand and placed it over the bulge in his jeans and then cupped your cheek, pulling you into him. This was too much, you had to get out of his grasp before he took you on Stefan and Damon's sofa. "Enzo." You moaned and ripped your hand away from the front of his jeans.
Enzo groaned and pulled away from you, maybe he realized how weird it was. It wasn't really that weird, you just wanted to convince yourself it was instead of admitting it was hot and he turned you on. "But I desire you." He licked his lips that had become a dark pink from making his mark on your flesh. You slid away from him and then stood on your shaky legs.
"I should probably start walking home. I have dinner to make." You excused yourself and grabbed your keys and your magazine off of the side table. Looking behind you, you checked to see if Enzo was following. You frowned when he wasn't, part of you wanted him to follow you home. But you had to say no, you just had to stop him. You couldn't risk your friendship because of his hormones.
You swiftly walked down the sidewalk and made your way to your neighborhood. People waved to you and you waved back, you clutched your magazine and keys in your hand, walking into your street and your house was just in sight. You took a deep breath and continued walking until you were startled by Enzo's voice from beside you. "Did you really think I could let you go home without finishing what we've started?"
You looked up at him with wide eyes. "What do you mean? We can't do that, Enzo." You shook your head and you were finally in your front lawn, walking up the pathway and then up your front porch. "I know that you have those...hormones. But it would be weird if you took all of that frustration out on me. I think you should find somebody else to help you out." You said quietly and unlocked your front door. Enzo stood at the threshold with a grin on his face.
"Well won't you let me in?" He chuckled lowly and you pressed your index finger to your chin. Ever since your parents signed their house over to you, you had never really thought about inviting Enzo in. Sure your parents let him in but now it was your house, that changed everything. Enzo placed his hands on either side of the casing of the doorframe and you bit your bottom lip. "Don't bite that lip." He warned and you backed away from the door. Enzo reminded you of an alert dog, he followed your every move and you set your magazine and keys down on the sofa beside the door.
"Looks like you don't get what you want." You shrugged and Enzo jumped forward, but he stopped after realizing he really couldn't get in. "Poor Enzo, maybe this will teach you to stop chasing me and crush on someone else." You teased. Enzo licked his lips and then laughed at you. "Or I can get some fun out of it." You said and Enzo's eyes widened. "I have to shower anyway." You pointed to the door down the hall. What a very convincing lie.
Enzo hummed and he gripped the casing of your door just enough to the point where you thought he would crush it. He was tense and he was waiting. "Well since you're my friend anyway I need your honest opinion." Enzo raised his brows. You tugged your shirt over your head, fixing your hair and tossing your shirt to the floor. You cupped your padded bra and played with your breasts. "Is this my color? Or does it look like it even fits? Its brand new." Enzo straightened his back and he swallowed hard.
"Everything is your color, Gorgeous. Are you teasing me?" He played back and you shook your head. "Stop doing that." He scolded when you squeezed your bra and jiggled your breasts around. "Why wouldn't you do that in front of me? Without this barrier between us?" You shook your head and worked at the button on your pants.
"I got the matching set." You turned around and bent over slightly in front of him. "So is red really my color? Or are you lying to me?" You looked over your shoulder at him. Thank god for magical barriers, if Enzo was invited inside he would have you and be tearing you apart by now. His eyes were glued to your ass and you snapped at him, breaking his gaze and he hummed. "So?"
Enzo cleared his throat and licked his lips again. "Of course." You could tell it was killing him not to be inside and hold you by the hips and to take you in every way he wanted. "You are digging yourself a deeper hole, Gorgeous. Because if I don't get what I want today, just remember I will get you the next time you are at the boarding house." You rolled your eyes. "You don't think I would do it?" He laughed. You kicked your pants off and walked up to the threshold. He was blocking the doorway, which was good for you, your neighbors wouldn't be able to see you in your underwear.
You were playing with fire. The frustration radiating off of him was intoxicating. Yet you felt drawn to him, his nostrils flared when he realized you were leaning out of the door to reach up and kiss him. You pulled him into you by the back of the neck and kissed him, moaning into his mouth. His hands stayed on the door and you were surprised he didn't pull you out and take you on your front porch for the neighbors to see. Your eyes closed and he groaned when you palmed his erection through his jeans and you could feel your arousal dripping into your panties. When you pulled away, Enzo's eyes were dark, he wanted you.
"If you don't invite me in, I will pull you out of that house and fuck you right here on your door mat." Part of you was actually afraid to find out what he would do to you if he got a hold of you. "Make your decision, Gorgeous."
You took a few steps back and swallowed. "If you leave me out here without relief then those marks on your neck say all that has to be said about how much I crave you." He grinned and you bit your lip, making him moan. "I said to stop biting that lip."
Your problem was that you always spoke without thinking. "Enzo, I'd like for you to come in-" Oh boy. Enzo had your front door locked and closed, and had you pressed against the wall before you could finish your sentence. He growled and lifted you, pulling your legs around his waist and shoving his hips into yours. Your mouth hung open and he dug his mouth into your neck again. You grasped his arms and moved your hips against his as he worked into you.
Enzo let you fall onto your feet and he grabbed your elbow, pushing you across the room and bending you over the back of the sofa. You gasped and clutched the material and waited, looking over your shoulder. Enzo pushed your panties to the side and had already had his pants at his ankles. He forced your head to the sofa and directed your gaze to straight ahead instead of back at him.
"You are such a bad girl." He growled in your ear and dipped his fingers into your folds. Your mouth hung open but not a sound came out. "Look at how wet you are for me." He noted and nipped your ear lobe. His index finger pressed into you and you thrusted back onto him. "Its nothing compared to how hard you've made me."
Your toes curled when you felt his finger rub your g spot and the head of his cock rubbed against your thigh. You clutched the back of the sofa and his finger continued to slowly caress your walls. You arched your back and Enzo held you down, and pulling his finger out of you. You sighed and Enzo pressed his length to your folds and gently sheathed himself inside of you. "Oh my god." You cried and pushed back at him.
Enzo growled and wrapped his hand around your throat from behind and his other hand skimmed over your clit. You felt as though you'd rip a hole in the back of your sofa. The sound of your skin clapping against each other was like music to your ears. Enzo wanted you and he finally had you under him. Enzo moaned in your ear and you pressed yourself back at him once again while his hips worked into yours.
Very weakly you reached back and held his jean clad thigh and felt his muscles flexing from behind you as his hips met yours. Your mouth hung open, yet there weren't any sounds coming out except your panting and heavy breathing.
Enzo's fingers wound themselves into your hair, pulling you further back against him and he pressed his lips to your neck, sucking harshly at the sensitive flesh. With one swift movement, Enzo grasped your bra and tore it down the center. You gasped and fought against him. Fighting against somebody so strong an dominating turned you on more and that was exactly why you did that.
You mewled for him. "Enzo yes. Ugh yes." You relaxed your body into his, falling into submission under him. Enzo's thrusts were becoming harder and bolder. "Fuck." They made your body jolt forward and your breasts ripple, that seemed to attract Enzo's hands and he squeezed your nipples. This made your arousal flood around him.
"That's a girl." He praised and groaned into your neck. "So beautiful." He hummed and grasped your breasts tighter. Each thrust stroked you closer and closer to your orgasm and you were growing weaker and weaker by the second. "You're close?" He asked.
"Y-yes." You whimpered. And closed your eyes. "Enzo-" You tensed and your stomach clenched. "Enzo!" You cried and reached around you to claw at his jean clad thigh. Your body still and you arched your back into him. Enzo reached between your legs, rubbing your clit between his index finger and thumb. Your own orgasm brought his along with it and he could barely contain himself.
Your bodies reacting to each other was better than he ever imagined. "Y/N." He groaned and released into you. It was like he couldn't last any longer. Normally he could go on for hours but you made him lose all control and he just had to release with you. Your eyes rolled into the back of your head and he sucked at your neck. There would definitely be a large bruise there tomorrow. You panted and Enzo released you, you rested against the back of the sofa.
Enzo stayed stationary inside of you for a while until he held your hips and eased himself out of you. "Y/N." He fixed your hair and you hummed, looking over your shoulder at him. "I love you." Your eyes widened and he bit his bottom lip to wait for your response.
"Enzo I-" You started but he cut you off.
"I want to take you out. Its been a fantasy of mine for quite a while. If you don't feel the same, could you play along for a night?" There was hurt in his voice and you felt terrible. "Just one night, I can leave you be after that."
"I would love to go out with you Enzo." Your response surprised him. "I might not feel the same now but I'm sure you could change my mind after a few dates." Enzo smiled wide and you shyly smiled up at him. "I want you to know you have a chance, Enzo." You reached up and caressed his face.
"I won't disappoint. Especially not you." He shook his head and rested his forehead on yours and sweetly kissed you, surprising you but you enjoyed it, kissing him back and playing with the hairs on the back of his neck. "Time after time, I want to satisfy your every need." He whispered and you swallowed, resting your head on his chest and holding his hand, your fingers tangled together.