Mine

"Make it double please, I like my drinks strong." Damon flashed the bartender one of his usual smiles but not one that he meant completely you knew it all too well.

"Something tells me it's not the only thing you go hard on, huh?" the woman's smirk was impossible to miss just as was the way she was leaning over the bar, giving him a full view of her cleavage instead of preparing what Damon asked from her.

"What can I say, guilty." he shrugged, giving her a cheeky grin "But I've got my girl so, sorry but I'll take only that drink for now." he simply turned her down but she wasn't having any of it. Obviously.

"Aw shame" she pouted her incredibly red lips "Because you know, I really would be in the mood to have it rough tonight."

By this point Damon himself was starting to lose his patience, and you could clearly tell so even if you were a good few feet away "Look, you maybe be the kind of girl I'd go after but that was before I got my girl, and let me tell you she is a really special one. Now, the drink if you'd have no problem?" he raised an eyebrow but she didn't move an inch.

"Oh I would have no problem if you'd give me something else too, you know." she rested her chin on her palm and Damon gave her a strained chuckle.

"I told you. Not available." he shook his head.

"And I heard that, I just thought that maybe you and me- after I'm done with work- I can get something else done too?" she bit her lips at him suggestively and you had such a hard time keeping a groan in.

"Really?" he asked back "And what could that be?" he was playing too but you had seen this too many times and each and every time it ended with the girl walking away. Alone.

"Oh I could always show you pretty quick." she grinned, finally feeling successful.

"Hm let me think about it." he paused for a moment "How about... no." yes he was getting very annoyed, you knew that look all too well.

"Honestly?" she pouted, obviously not realizing what she could get into if she kept hitting on him "Because- I mean-" she grinned at him "-She doesn't have to know." she leaned even closer to him but Damon didn't bat an eyelash. Maybe the old Damon would have been affected but not this Damon, under all the cockiness and smartass remarks you knew what a real sweetheart he was. Sure he didn't like you saying it out loud because well he had a reputation but it was the truth. He cared about you and really loved you, there was no way he'd just leave you for another girl. You had been able to crack through that hard facade of his in the first place. You had been able to help him get his humanity back, numerous times at that, so no he wasn't just going to cheat on you.

But that, despite how deep you knew his feelings to be of you, didn't stop you from feeling jealous. Maybe you were a little irrational at times but truth was you knew how handsome Damon was and you knew he would draw all the ladies' attention. Sometimes you really wished they would know what he really was. You would certainly laugh at seeing them run away frightened when you actually would always stick with him.

But once again, nothing stopped you from being jealous.

"Too bad she already knows then huh?" you asked, finally walking towards them and Damon finally noticed you, a smirkforming on his lips instantly.

"Oh you-" she started speaking but you cut her off before she could say more.

"Yeah me." you grinned cheekily "And sorry to break it to you sweetheart but as you can see-" you gave her an annoyed look "There is no way you'd ever be able to take this hot stuff home when he has someone like me."

"(Y/n)-" he started speaking but you hushed him by placing a finger over his lips.

"Now why don't you make yourself useful and go brink that drink oh and your way there find a dictionary to learn the word 'decency' because you certainly have no idea what it means, yeah?"

"I- I-" she blinked stuttering.

"Yes, yes you. And bring me the same too, alright? No need to lose your job over a man who'd never come with you even if you were the last woman on Earth ok?" you didn't leave any room for her to reply and even if she looked angry and was about to snap at you you knew she couldn't because as of the moment you were the only one right.

And of course you didn't even wait for a reply from her. Instead you turned to Damon who seemed ready to speak but couldn't say a word. Of course he didn't have to apologize to you but at the moment you were slightly angry with him. You swang one leg over his and you sat on his lap, each of your legs on his sides; wrapping around his waist. You grabbed the hem of his jacket and giving him a small smirk you crashed your lips to his. He jumped at first but, as you expected, he didn't miss a beat to respond to the kiss.

You heard her say something and walk away but you didn't pay much attention to her. You kissed Damon somewhat sloppily, your tongue tangled with his in a hot mess as his hands found your thighs. He gave them a squeeze and groaned loudly when you pressed yourself harder on him. Your hands rested on his neck and you pressed him to yourself. You breathed heavily as he did, your teeth grazing over his lips every so often and you heard him let out a small growl. His hand moved to your ass where he squeezed but before he could do anything else, and oh boy he did want to, you pressed your hands on his chest and pushed him away.

He let a small wine but you smirked at him, pleased with how red his lips looked from all the rough kissing "That- is for everybody that needs to know who you belong to."

"Something tells me you're a little jealous huh?" he grinned, his blue eyes sparkling with mischief.

You scoffed "Like hell Salvatore! I am just marking my territory." you shrugged and leaned down, burying your face at the crook of his neck where you kissed and licked before you finally sucked at the soft spot. You knew there would be a hickey that would soon would disappear but you were content for it to be there even for a little while.

"Mhm" he groaned "Marking your territory? I like the sound of that." he ran his hands up your back "Why not mark it a little more, you know just to make sure everybody can see it." he smirked and you pulled slightly away, narrowing your eyes at him.

"I'm going to get you back for this you know it right." you let a small growl and he grinned even more.

"Oh I look forward to it." he breathed out and you rolled your eyes.

You hoped off him and grabbed his hand "Come on, let's get out of here."

"Oh I so love you not getting jealous!"