Satisfied

You tossed a fork across the room at Kai where he was sitting on the sofa. It wasn't like you could help yourself, he pissed you off. He jumped up and threw it back, hoping it would have hit you.
"You seem to forget I can gut you with that fork." He spat at you and you were ready to spin your plate at him like a Frisbee. It was a glass plate, so maybe it would hurt him a little.
"Why did I have to be put in here with you!" You screamed. "You're such an ass!" You balled your hands into fists. Kai turned back around and his eyes seemed to get darker and that made you a little nervous.
"I don't know Sweetheart, you tell me!" He argued back. "Maybe my father thought I needed a lady friend! To hell if I know." He growled.
You had to fight the heat rising up in your cheeks. "I am most definitely not your lady friend. You're a pig. I want nothing to do with you!" You both knew this argument was meaningless. Especially since you'd developed a crush on him. The facial hair was a plus.
Kai stood from his seat and stalked over to you, towering over your body when he reached you. "Oh really?" But you didn't answer. "That's what I thought. Now what were you fighting with me about anyway?" You bit your lip. "Don't bite that lip."
"That doesn't mean anything to me." You challenged. "Because I bet you're a still a virgin and you have no clue how to satisfy anybody in bed." Kai raised his brows.
"What makes you think I'm a virgin?" He laughed. "You know absolutely nothing about me, Sweetheart."
"Nobody wants to have sex with a psychotic witch who throws murderous tantrums when he is refused his way." You stuck your nose in the air.
Kai nodded. "Has it ever occurred to you I was a high school student at one point in my life? With hormones?" He asked. "Wait, raging hormones." He chuckled down at you and you swallowed the lump in your throat. You took a step back and he took a step forward, walking at you until your back hit the wall. "What's the matter, Princess? Did you get nervous you might not be able to finish what you started?"
You shook your head no even thought you were in fact, very nervous. "After all, we are the only ones here. This is our only way to get frustration out on each other without ripping each other to shreds." He grabbed your wrists in his hands and pinned them roughly above your head. Your cheeks flamed up and Kai couldn't help but smile.
"I'm not afraid of you." Your voice was weaker than you'd expected.
Kai laughed again in your face and kissed you before you had time to protest. Your head was slammed back into the wall and he wrapped his hands into your hair. Your hands were free to explore his body and you left one in his hair, the other rubbing his stomach and scratching lightly with your nails. You lifted a leg around his waist and he lifted you up, securing you around him.
"I'll fucking prove you wrong." He growled down your throat and your eyes widened into your kiss. "I can't believe you actually thought I was a virgin." He then laughed at you and pushed you harder into the wall, grinding his hips into yours. You dug your nails into his shoulders with your mouth open and watched each other carefully.
Your tongue darted out of your mouth and licked your bottom lip. Kai hummed and continued grinding into you, quiet pants leaving his mouth. "Then fucking show me like you say you will." You challenged and a look of danger swept across Kai's face. He gave a sharp nod and set you down, pushing you down the hallway into his bedroom. Well of course you couldn't fight him, you were just so submissive all the time. You smiled up at him when he pushed you back onto his bed and tore your pants down your legs, leaving you bare from the waist down in nothing but your underwear.
You propped yourself up on your elbows and watched him push your thighs apart with force. He sucked at the inside of your left thigh and his index finger flicked at your clit through the thin material. You gasped and played with your breasts, spurring Kai on to push your panties to the side and give a huff over your core. "Oh." You bit your lip to hide any noises but it wasn't working.
Especially when he grabbed your hips and held you into his face, placing his tongue over your clit and kitten licking it in little flicks. Your hands found his hair and this made him place his mouth completely over your core and sucking harshly, hollowing his cheeks and humming when he fully tasted you. "Maybe I underestimate you." You panted down at him and he peered up at you through his eyelashes. It was a knowing look and you had to push it to the side.
Kai's fingers were bruising your hips because of his death grip. He must have wanted you that bad to think you'd actually go somewhere and that he had to hold you down. He replaced his mouth with his fingers and teased your folds with his index finger. "Maybe you'll think twice before you run your mouth about somebody you don't have a clue about." He bit his plump lip while he watched you and felt his pants tighten uncomfortably. Your moans turned him on and there was nothing else quite like watching somebody come undone from the pleasure you give them. "You made me so hard." He groaned and found his hand snaking down his stomach and into his jeans, cupping his erection through his briefs and licking his dried lips.
"Why don't you show me how hard I make you?" You teased and pulled your hips away from his fingers. Kai stood and pulled his shirt over his head and kicking his jeans down his legs. Your eyes widened when you saw his cock was in his hand with his briefs hanging at mid thigh. "Um-" You laughed while shaking your head.
Kai grinned and crawled over you, slapping a hand to your right breast and making you squeak from the pain but your core flooded with arousal. He grabbed your jaw, forcing your mouth shut and the fact he was control you with his hands made your core flood even more. You felt so helpless and it had always been a kink for you. Kai heard you moan and his brows raised. He released your jaw and you took a gasp for air, pulling him down immediately for a lustful kiss. He hummed in your mouth, nipping at your bottom lip and grinding his length onto your stomach.
"This is my new way to fight with you." He closed his eyes when he pulled away and he took his cock in his hand, directing it into your folds and slowly pushing past them and sheathing himself into you. You bit your lip and grinned up at him. It was the only thing you could do keep from showing him how good he felt.
"Is it in?" You glanced up at him and fury took over his features. He grabbed your throat, pushing you into the mattress and you placed your hands over his wrapped around your neck and sucked in for air. Oh god it was so hot for him to do that to you. He loosened his grip on you to allow you to breath but enough to keep you down.
He then gave a sharp thrust upward, aiming right for you G-spot and burying himself in that spot perfectly. You shrieked in response and Kai grinned. "Really? Can you feel it now?" He knew you were teasing him, and you knew he knew because he stretched you and there was no way you couldn't feel that. "You have such a wet pussy." He hummed down at you and you just nodded at him. He started a steady rhythm, sending your body back and forth into his hips.
Kai was puffing air into your face, resting his forehead against yours while he moved both hands from your neck to your hips and helping your hips thrust back into his. "Oh god you feel so good." You clenched your teeth and dug your nails into his shoulders. You thrashed your hips upward, hoping he would find your spot again and Kai noticed, angling himself upward and giving a series of thrusts in that spot. You squeezed your walls tight around him and cried out, pulling at the bed sheets under you. "Fuck me harder." You yelped and Ka grunted in response.
The bed rocked into the wall and you grabbed the spindles on the headboard for support. "Oh you're so close." Kai acknowledged your loud cries and clenching your walls around him. You screwed your eyes shut and ignored his comments, focusing on how good he was making you feel. "I want you to cum for me so bad." You tore at the spindles and your toes curled along with heat rising in your core. "Your pussy is aching around my cock." He whispered in your ear.
You cried out and opened your eyes, looking up at him with your mouth open. "Oh Kai fuck." Your back arched off of the bed and you shot a hand to his hair. "Kai!" You didn't think you'd ever cry his name and this made him smirk triumphantly. Your body shook and he stopped thrusting, pulling out of you and rubbing your clit quickly. Your eyes crossed and he bit his lip. You tossed your head back and your hips thrusted into his fingers.
"Oh my god you squirt." He whispered in amazement to himself and your arousal covered his lips as he lapped it up and you cried out, throwing your hips in the air. "That was so hot. Holy fuck." He panted and you groaned, stretching out as if you had just woken up from a nap. You closed your legs in embarrassment. "Are you shy all of a sudden?" He laughed and parted your legs again.
"I've never done that before." You shook your head and took a deep breath. "Fuck you." You darted your eyes at him and he continued laughing.
"But you already are." He pumped his cock and sheathed himself into you again, knocking the air out of your lungs. "But your pussy feels so fucking good." He moaned down at you while you arched your back from the bed. Your core was sore and aching from your last intense orgasm and Kai couldn't give you another minute to adjust and recover.
Your cheeks were cherry red and Kai's mouth hung open at you, he watched your face contort with pleasure with each thrust and you watched his brows furrow while he used you for his release and his pleasure. You didn't want to cum again, you were more curious in what Kai looked like when he had an orgasm. He was concentrating so hard on his upcoming orgasm. "I want you to fill me with your hot cum-" You rubbed your clit and gripped his cock with your walls and he moaned. Kai's thrusts were getting messy, speeding up and slowing down at various times. His breathing got heavy and deeper and his eyes were dark, focused on your face. "Give it to me." You held him by the back of the neck and he moaned again. "Come on Kai, give it to me." You moaned and he kissed your neck when you threw your head back, sucking on the spot below your jaw and moaning into your flesh.
He screwed his eyes shut, digging his face deeper into your neck, pressing his lips harder into the spot he wwas sucking on. His hips stalled and he moaned with each thrust and you could feel his cock twitch inside of you. Kai tried keeping his moans swallowed down but it didn't work for him and you moaned with him. He clawed the sheets under him and moaned once more before coming down from his high and resting his body against yours for a few more seconds.
Kai soon pulled away and sat at the edge of the bed while you lay with hickies up and down your neck, your body sprawled across the bed and your cheeks flaming red. He did a number on you. "I needed that." He said once more before throwing his body back next to yours tiredly. "Its been a long time."
"You were acting like you do that every weekend." You rolled your head to the side to look at him and he laughed.
"Hey when I wasn't locked away here, my high school stories are pretty similar to that. Except I always wrap my willy. Oops." Your eyes widened and your mouth hung open. Kai coughed awkwardly and you were in panic mode. "Fuck." He groaned and wiped his hands over his eyes.
"And look where your fucking 'willy' is going to get us!" You flailed your arms and Kai only laughed. "You're such a prick." You sat up and Kai tugged at your arm. "What do you want?" You spat rather rudely.
"Well I mean I always cuddle after sex." For the first time since you arrived in the prison world, he looked like a small puppy, so innocent and wanting love at the end of the day like any normal person. You sighed and spun, throwing yourself against his chest and he cuddled you tight, resting his chin on your head.
"I swear if you caught feelings-"
Kai just stroked your hair and hummed at you. "Of course not." He sighed and closed his eyes, awaiting for sleep to overtake the both of you.