Damon Teasing You In Public

"Are you almost ready?" You asked Damon, your boyfriend of two years. He grinned up at you from the sofa. This was the time where he would come out with something snarky.
He stood, towering over your small frame, kissing you on the forehead lightly. "Remember, Y/N, you're the one who took an hour and a half to do your hair and makeup. I've been ready since you told me we were going out." There you go. Well, it wasn't as snarky but he did have a point. You had a habit of taking all the time in the world just for your makeup.
You beamed up at him, hands on your hips. "Beauty takes time, Damon. I don't think you understand that."
"Oh really?" His eyes flickered, his crescent smirk returning to his face. "Of course I wouldn't know, it's only taken me a hundred and something years to perfect myself. Man time flies, I've barely noticed I was the eternal stud." You rolled your eyes and pushed by him, grabbing your purse and making sure you had money in it.
"Yeah yeah, whatever." You whispered, knowing he heard. "Well now that I'm ready, we can leave."
"Finally." Damon added, grabbing his car keys from the counter. I hate shopping, does it have to be Macy's? Out of all places?"
You sighed, crossing your arms. "Fine, we can go walk around the mall. If it will shut you up."
"And that proves-" He opened the door for you, you stepped out, feeling him peck your cheek and walk with you down the front porch stairs. "That you really don't need to go shopping."

Damon's grip on your hand tightened, his other arm sneaking around your waist and resting on your stomach. You watched the puppies romp around and bark at each other. There was about ten people, including you and Damon in the pet shop, so Damon thought he'd be sneaky.
"What are you doing?" You asked, his fingers slipping under the waistband of your pants, into your panties and cupping your clit. You gasped, trying to pull away, and focusing on the puppies.
"I'm bored." He rested his chin on your shoulder and hummed.
You frowned. "And horny?"
"When am I not?" He huffed, fingertips digging into your folds. From behind, you probably looked like a cute couple. But if anyone could squeeze their bodies in between you and the glass, they'd notice your struggle. "Come on, why don't we go home?"
"No, this is our time out." You still tried pushing his hand away but it moved closer, his free hand cupping your left breast. You squeaked, hoping nobody heard you.
"Oh Y/N, I could compel everyone in here to leave. Only if you want." He kissed your neck, starting to suck on your sensitive skin lightly. You drew in a shaky breath.
"N-no. That's a terrible idea." You struggled against him, but wanting to stay in his arms all day feeling the bliss he was providing. His fingers moved in small circles, you swallowed the moan and rolled your head back onto his shoulder. Damon smirked, knowing he had gotten his way and teased your entrance with his index finger. Your legs parted further, swallowing the huge lump of pleasure in your throat.
"So submissive that you can't even fight back, Babe." He hummed in your ear, fondling your breast and poking his finger slowly inside of you. You jumped, mouth opening but no noise leaving, and your hand grabbing his wrist for support.
"Fuck." You cried. "Of fuck." You said sharply, your stomach twirling into a raging fit of pleasure. Your hips thrashed into his hands, his grip on your breast tightening. He growled, feeling you tighten around his fingers.
You were on the turning point, your toes curled in your shoes, pushing your body over the edge, until it stopped. Damon pulled away from you, with a smirk on his face.
"Wait-" You shook your head. "That isn't fair."
"Oh sure it is, now I have to wait until we get home too." He backed away and looked at the other animals the store had to offer.